Extra dose for vacation

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rabbit91476

I’m only one week one. So it’s more of a curiosity as i would assume it would not much matter.

Not talking a “blast”. But to you guys ever take a little extra “ on special occasions or before vacation. Would it even make a difference. Almost like re creating a short honey moon phase or just a waste? Wasn’t sure if test worked this way.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I’m only one week one. So it’s more of a curiosity as i would assume it would not much matter.

Not talking a “blast”. But to you guys ever take a little extra “ on special occasions or before vacation. Would it even make a difference. Almost like re creating a short honey moon phase or just a waste? Wasn’t sure if test worked this way.

Are you kidding me.....you are only 1 week in on your protocol and you want to increase your T dose?

Your levels are going to be in flux until they stabilize at 6 weeks.

You just started trt and you need to keep things consistent with your protocol (dose T/injection frequency) so you will truly know how said dose of T effects your TT/FT/E2/DHT among other health markers once levels have stabilized( 6 weeks) and you have blood work done.

Rabbit91476

Ummm. Did you read the first line. All I did was ask a question that I couldn’t find after searching. I’m new I’m curious. Just like. I read about blasting a cruising. I’m curious as to the long term effects on shgb. But am I blasting tomorrow. No. As a registered nurse and a future advocate I’m curious as to the body’s response to different situations

madman

Super Moderator
Ummm. Did you read the first line. All I did was ask a question that I couldn’t find after searching. I’m new I’m curious. Just like. I read about blasting a cruising. I’m curious as to the long term effects on shgb. But am I blasting tomorrow. No. As a registered nurse and a future advocate I’m curious as to the body’s response to different situations

Yes I did!

We are on trt here why would anyone take extra as in a higher dose temporarily (1 week) as not only would there not be any beneficial effects from increasing dose for 1 week but we are trying to maintain a consistent protocol to achieve stable levels.

Regarding blasting and cruising it plays not part in trt and if you are truly curious than you would be better served asking such questions on the numerous steroid forums.

Rabbit91476

Thanks you user. That is the type of answer I was looking for. The reason I ask. Because I know. Some day. When I’m seasoned. Some day some one will ask me.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Many guys do the equivalent by applying testosterone cream to the scrotum once a week or so, on top of their regular TRT. I've tried this, and I've also had a similar effect with propionate, where a one-time 30% increase in the daily dose provides a boost for several days. So the effect isn't necessarily driven by a DHT increase.

captain

The best way is to enjoy your vacation and skip your dose if that's what it takes. One dose will not turn you into a super stud. Being happy will do more for you than worrying about it.

Rabbit91476

I went ahead and started already.I’ve been so fatigued. It wasn’t going to be as fun as it should anyway. I’ve timed it so I inject it the morning I leave

DragonBits

IME testosterone doesn't work that way.

It's fairly easy and controlled to boost your testosterone levels for a day if you are using a testos cream/gel.

I have never noticed an extra boost / energy surge, whatever, from that.

Other drugs like thyroid T3 would give me a "boost", but sometimes it feels too buzzy and I don't like it. Drugs like ritalin/ Methylphenidate would do it. I am pretty immune to caffeine since I drink so much of it.

Most drugs that give you some sort of boost seem to not last any longer than either a few hours or a day at most. Often you need to take an even bigger dose, which then leads to a dark place.

Rabbit91476

I drink caffeine on average 600-1000 mg a day due to low fatigue. Have noticed a deduction in need from honey moon phase. Would be nice to reduce caffeine dependence. I can’t take stimulants. When I was fat and out of shape I told a 30 mg sudaphed when I was sick and my blood pressure shot up to 190/109 and was very symptomatic.

Last edited:

DragonBits

I drink c on average 600-1000 mg a day due to low fatigue. Have noticed a deduction in need from honey moon phase. Would be nice to reduce caffeine dependence. I can’t take stimulants. When I was fat and out of shape I told a 30 mg sudaphed when I was sick and my blood pressure shot up to 190/109 and was very symptomatic.

Have you also checked your thyroid levels as they are intimately connected to fatigue.

Rabbit91476

Original doc only checked tsh . Next week I’m getting a new primary. Who does “men’s health or trt”. I figure if he doesn’t want to take over from the endo at least I have a trt friendly primary

Last edited:

TakBunc

How was your vacation with this dose? I think this is too high a dose for you. I would reduce it if I were you. My friend once had a similar situation when she went to a ski resort Bluehouse Skis - The Best Tips & Guides on Snowboard, Ski & Snow. She wasn't feeling very well so she had to reduce the dose. After she changed the dose, everything was fine (although the doctor recommended her an increased dose). In any case, I hope you all were well and now you feel better. Therefore, I will be glad to hear your news.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator

When I'm out of town, I'll skip my HCG. Too much of a hassle for me to bring along. Only once, that I purposely missed my testosterone dose. It's never had affect on the way I felt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me