Estradiol, sensitive less than 20

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Smokin Joe

ipi I have low E-2 as well. 13 Ultra sensitive and it still moved very little while I was on TRT.
My T at one point was at a 1000 and my E-2 moved to around 16 whereas some guys go off the chart.
It's tricky for some of us but I like the idea of a lower value and not have to take an A.I. as some do.
As for the aches and pains-the TRT orked like magic for me.
Since I have been off pending some issues the pains are back plus some :(

ipi

Joe

What kind a pains you had? I am on s 0.8 TRT Once weekly. I am in a great pain. How long does it take, I just had my first injection.

CoastWatcher

Joe

What kind a pains you had? I am on s 0.8 TRT Once weekly. I am in a great pain. How long does it take, I just had my first injection.

These are joint pains you are experiencing? If so, and presuming they are the result of the very low estradiol levels you presented with, then testosterone may well provide some relief. As testosterone rises, estradiol typically rises. That said, it's not an overnight process. One of the elements to a successful TRT protocol is patience.

Smokin Joe

ipi sorry for the slow reply.
I have degenerative disc in the neck and low back and arthritis which causes ma a lot of pain.
When on TRT i had much less pain.
In response to other causes of pain and mood I just found out that my serum calcium is high which can be an indicator of parathyroid malfunction. After reviewing old blood work I see that it has been close for several years with borderline high serum calcium.
I was on .7 T weekly for about a year. Just filled new script and getting ready to try again.
It can cause an array of problems as well from joint pain to Erectile Dysfunction.
I find this interesting as I had ED come out of nowhere.
So check all of the bases as you go and good luck.

Vince

Super Moderator
ipi sorry for the slow reply.
I have degenerative disc in the neck and low back and arthritis which causes ma a lot of pain.
When on TRT i had much less pain.
In response to other causes of pain and mood I just found out that my serum calcium is high which can be an indicator of parathyroid malfunction. After reviewing old blood work I see that it has been close for several years with borderline high serum calcium.
I was on .7 T weekly for about a year. Just filled new script and getting ready to try again.
It can cause an array of problems as well from joint pain to Erectile Dysfunction.
I find this interesting as I had ED come out of nowhere.
So check all of the bases as you go and good luck.

Gluten, a protein in wheat , may cause a flare up of arthritis symptions, according to the arthritis foundation. I've been grain-free for almost five years now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me