Can certain foods or cardio exercise help in lowering estradiol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jack64

Just started TRT 3 weeks ago. The nurse practitioner prescribed 200mg testosterone cypionate a week, 100mg every 3.5 days, no AI or HCG.

here are my first 5 injections,

Tues 8/30 .5ml 100mg 8:45 am
Fri 9/2 .5ml 100mg 9:20 pm
Tues 9/6 .47ml 94mg 8:40 am
Fri 9/9 .45ml 90mg 7:10 pm
Tues 9/13 .47ml 94mg 8:40 am

Now in week 3 I've started to notice one thing that has me a little concerned that I've never experienced, hard sensitive nipples. It actually looks like there could be some nipple growth. I guess estradiol could be high and I'd really like to reduce the possibility of gyno.

What are peoples views on any specific foods or exercises that could be beneficial in lowering estradiol?

I'm 51, 6'1", 180lbs and I'd guess around 20-25% bodyfat. Energy levels have been low for some time with low t and not in very good shape, I carry nearly all the fat I have in my stomach/chest. Would lower body fat through a lot of cardio (maybe stationary bike) mean less conversion of testosterone to estradiol?

I' going to skip my Fri injection tonight and just get by this week on the 94mg I injected last Tues. I thought I'd resume Tuesday morning adjusting to 50mg every 3.5 days.

I see the doc in a couple weeks, but I have time this Monday and might do some bloodwork with an Estradiol (sensitive) and Testosterone free and total with discounted labs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I would not skip an injection, no need to do that and it won't help much but makes things worse actually by taking you back to a low status. YOu should get yourself some DIM and/or Calcium D GLucarate, both or OTC and may be able to help manage Estrogen. Doing cardio while good for you won't inhibit aromatase. YOu should also be getting more precise in your doses, your all over the place from 90-100 each time, you should be hitting the same mark on the syringe every time.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

That is a very high dose to start off with. Its much less invasive to start out lower and titrate from there. When I become a practioner, I am going to start my guys off at 100mg per week and go from there. At 200mg per week at around your bodyfat %, there is a strong chance of aromatization, but every man is different. Losing body fat and a clean diet free from alcohol will definitely decrease extra E2 .

Just started TRT 3 weeks ago. The nurse practitioner prescribed 200mg testosterone cypionate a week, 100mg every 3.5 days, no AI or HCG.

here are my first 5 injections,

Tues 8/30 .5ml 100mg 8:45 am
Fri 9/2 .5ml 100mg 9:20 pm
Tues 9/6 .47ml 94mg 8:40 am
Fri 9/9 .45ml 90mg 7:10 pm
Tues 9/13 .47ml 94mg 8:40 am

Now in week 3 I've started to notice one thing that has me a little concerned that I've never experienced, hard sensitive nipples. It actually looks like there could be some nipple growth. I guess estradiol could be high and I'd really like to reduce the possibility of gyno.

What are peoples views on any specific foods or exercises that could be beneficial in lowering estradiol?

I'm 51, 6'1", 180lbs and I'd guess around 20-25% bodyfat. Energy levels have been low for some time with low t and not in very good shape, I carry nearly all the fat I have in my stomach/chest. Would lower body fat through a lot of cardio (maybe stationary bike) mean less conversion of testosterone to estradiol?

I' going to skip my Fri injection tonight and just get by this week on the 94mg I injected last Tues. I thought I'd resume Tuesday morning adjusting to 50mg every 3.5 days.

I see the doc in a couple weeks, but I have time this Monday and might do some bloodwork with an Estradiol (sensitive) and Testosterone free and total with discounted labs.

Why are you making changes to dosages in the first 3 weeks? All that is going to do is skew your first test results. You need 5 weeks at least of STABLE consistent injections to have useful results.

Don't skip injections because you assume E2 is high, yes it may be, but I don't think gyno will start within a few weeks.

Also, testosterone itself fluctuating can cause nipple sensitivity that is not gyno. If that's what it is, then it will only last a week or so and go away. If it continues, and there's discomfort, soreness, or pain, then definitely bring it up with your doctor.

Most importantly, stop screwing around with 94, 90 mg injections. Stick to a consistent dose.

jack64

Thanks guys, I've been trying to be consistent, 100mg each injection, but have had a problem with small air bubbles. I don't know if it's the syringes CVS gave me or the Sun Pharmaceuticals cypionate. I've been flicking the syringe and moving them trying to get the air out, sometimes I can squirt some testosterone out of the syringe and still see air bubbles in there that don't want to move.

It's only been a little over 3 days since I injected almost 100mg, I guess I should do an injection tonight, I'll start the 50mg every 3.5 days tonight. It's just starting to piss me off walking around in a t-shirt shooting bullets like a cold chick.

The air bubble is of no consequence in these injections, only in an IV injection, whcih you're not doing. I tend to draw a few mg and keeping the vial upside down, push back in to the vial til I reach the needed mark on the syringe. Like I said, the tiny air bubble is nothing to worry about.

There isn't even enough space in a syringe to do any damage with air, and that's IV. the tiny tiny bubbles you see are simply because testosterone is in oil, so it takes longer to get the bubbles out of it.

Remember, 5 weeks minimum after making ANY changes in protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me