Screenshot (13141).png

Screenshot (13142).png

Screenshot (13143).png

Screenshot (13144).png

Screenshot (13145).png

Screenshot (13149).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jacb

Hmmm - On their shop they seem to be selling two rings, one for $75 and one for $325. They seem to be similar items except the more expensive ring has a sensor built in. What I couldn't see is how you are expected to view the data it collects?

Dicky

Hmmm - On their shop they seem to be selling two rings, one for $75 and one for $325. They seem to be similar items except the more expensive ring has a sensor built in. What I couldn't see is how you are expected to view the data it collects?
Yes it would have been nice to see screenshots of the App so we could see if the data would be of any interest of not. $325 is a lot of money for something I might or might not need. Besides that, I'm not sure I'd want to wear a cock ring to bed every night

madman

Super Moderator

Smartphone app.

Screenshot (13293).png

Currently completing beta testing, FirmTech's second product, The Tech Ring (FTR), is a high-tech, comfortable under-wearable to document the vital signs of erectile fitness and ED. Using FirmTech's smartphone app, men and doctors can easily access meaningful data to help measure sexual health and performance and to understand the impact of medications, alcohol, drugs, etc. on their sexual wellness. Knowing this data can improve compliance with medications and other interventions. Unlike blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol, the number of nocturnal erections and the duration of erections can directly reflect vascular health. Note-Before ordering pills online, men with ED should seek a medical evaluation.

The revolutionary Tech Ring includes an insert that contains a suite of sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, a charger that uses USB connectivity, and 12 hours of battery life per charge. The sensors can count the number of nocturnal erections, which indicate vascular health, the duration, and firmness of erections, and the strength, and force of ejaculatory contractions. It can help to assess variables that can affect performance, like medications, diets, habits, and vices. The phone app is easy to download and the graphics will be valuable to men and their health care providers.

The TechRing will available for order by the end of Spring.

jacb

Thanks Madman, I now understand that:

FirmTech's first product, The Performance Ring (FPR) has flexible loops, one for the base of the penis and the other around the top of the testicles, the loops are supposedly soft and will not move, or pinch during use.

FirmTech's second product, The Tech Ring (FTR), is similar to the FPR except that it includes two sensors, Bluetooth connectivity, a charger that uses USB connectivity with a 12 hours of battery life. The sensors can count the number of nocturnal erections, the duration and firmness of erections, the strength and force of ejaculatory contractions. Using FirmTech's smart phone app one can easily access the number of nocturnal erections and the duration of erections can be noted. The software must have some form of self-calibration to learn what the individual users flaccid and erect norm's are.

I have seen & downloaded the App on the Play Store, but without a device connected all that can be seen is that the app records daily and asks for user data such as age, BMI, life style (Alchol, drug use) etc etc. No pre purchase examples are given.

Ozzieville

It actually does seem that Dr. Justin has built a better mousetrap. The threshold question is: do you need a mousetrap?

I would consider using a device that measures my penile health, just as I use my Oura ring to track sleep, heart rate variability, etc. But I’m already aware of whether I’m getting nocturnal erections or not. I’m not sure this device will provide any enhanced data. I wouldn’t use a cock ring as a cock ring, period.

Nelson, look forward to your report!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching