Empower Rx Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

JIMO

HI Robbie63, I also live in Virginia. I was just in communications with their office under a month ago and they mentioned that they were still waiting for approval to service Virginia. Therefore I could not get my testosterone prescription filled there. Have things changed the past couple of weeks where we can now use their services?
Thanks
Jim

EmpowerPharmacy definitely made my order easy. The followup was very informative and detailed instructions where provided. I live in Virginia so shipping was an immediate concern and I promptly received a called to address alternative shipping and problem was solved. It was definitely EmpowerPharacy priority that my order was as important to them as it was to me.

My wife read about and is interested in thier compounded scream cream, she is planning on having her Dr. Contact Empower. Has anyones partner used this compound.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Neil Olson

Typically we call patients within 24 hours of receiving their prescription in the mail. If you haven't received a call from us it means we haven't received your prescription. USPS is notoriously slow, so give it a couple more days.

Got a call today. Waiting on a clarification from my doc. Appears USPS is slow as stated. Thanks for the call from Mark.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me