Elevated BP, and 5lb water weight flux, repeatedly, wore out search button

Buy Lab Tests Online

blackebob

I switched to inj. at the end of December after being on cream after androgel. I inj. 100mg cyp e3.5d. I also started taking HCG 125iu biw mid January. When I started taking the first inj. all was good, strong libido, very strong morning wood returned, energy and mood+++. I dont have my labs in pdf, so if you knew how long this is taking me to type out you would take pity and accept that every thing was pretty much in line with labs at end of Dec.

End of January my libido has went down, morning wood is there but its not waking me with a good morning " MR Blackebob!". My pants size has decreased for the most part, but my weight has stayed in the same ball park, now its up or down lbs from day to day. I can see the swelling in my pecs, and somedays my gut looks like I swallowed a ball. The next day its back to normal. I am not scheduled to get labs til next month. Do I call the Doc? If I do what do I say? I have worn out the search bar, but I never really find what the title promises. I have doubled my benicar dose to 40mg, I used to cut it in half every day, but now at a full dose it still cant keep the BP below 150 most of the time. It was at 125/75 with 20mg Benicar. Doc prescribed 20mg suldinafin x3. I took one 20mg for fun, and it was off to the races, now one 20mg has little or no reaction.

Its your cortisol, no its your E, no its your thyroid. Someone tell me how stupid I am for this post please and get me going in the right direction. At this time I am putting my super man shirt back in the closet.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am more than happy to post indvidual lab numbers.

T

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Do you know what your HCT is? That will raise your BP. If you don't and haven't donated blood in the last 2 month blindly go give blood.

"I inj. 100mg cyp e3.5d."

My first protocal was .25 M/W/F for 150/wk. In 7 weeks my HCT went from 47 to 51.7
I know everyone is different but you are taking more T cyp than me your HCT could be thru the roof. Your heart might be trying to pump sludge.

blackebob

I gave blood last Thursday. At lab work late Dec. it was at 50.

Thank you brother for your reply, I hope you have a great canyon ride this week.

I was taking 200mg cream a day when I saw my new doc, she said double it, and that was where my labs were done, after being on 400mg cream a day.

I gave blood last Thursday. At lab work late Dec. it was at 50.

Thank you brother for your reply, I hope you have a great canyon ride this week.

I was taking 200mg cream a day when I saw my new doc, she said double it, and that was where my labs were done, after being on 400mg cream a day.

Oh I am sorry I thought you were injecting 200mg/wk.
200mg of cream is 4 clicks right? I responded well to gels(1 tube 1% TT650) but not creams (3 clicks of 20% TT350). If you can't get you TT up with creams ask you doc for gel. My DHT ran High (~ 96 range 30-85) when I was on creams. I don't know if DHT effects BP or water.

When you donated blood did your BP drop? Did you feel any better? I always do.
My water weight gain ~10# went away on its own it took about 3 weeks. i did stop taking creatine since it make me hold water.
Once the water weigh went away I am back to 5grams of creatine/day.

If your BP wasn't so high I would suggest you try a diretic like XPel I used it twice for 6 day each when I was full of water it helps.

blackebob

I am injecting, my labs were done when I was using cream. Jan one, I injected, it put me where I needed to be til the end of Jan. Then all hell broke loose.

No real response from blood donation. Salt is my enemy, I have prior BP issue. So if my body is malfunctioning and storing salt it screws me up even more.

I am injecting, my labs were done when I was using cream. Jan one, I injected, it put me where I needed to be til the end of Jan. Then all hell broke loose.

No real response from blood donation. Salt is my enemy, I have prior BP issue. So if my body is malfunctioning and storing salt it screws me up even more.

Have you read anything about the T Steady State? It is written that it takes 40 day for T cyp to reach steady state in your body and when that happens you have double the T you are injecting. If you felt good at the beginning you may have passed your sweet spot and now you have too much T in your system. Just a guess maybe someone will post with some experience in your issues.

blackebob

Have you read anything about the T Steady State? It is written that it takes 40 day for T cyp to reach steady state in your body and when that happens you have double the T you are injecting. If you felt good at the beginning you may have passed your sweet spot and now you have too much T in your system. Just a guess maybe someone will post with some experience in your issues.

Thank you for your help, you are appreciated by many on this forum.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree with feelinglost, that's a high starting dose of t cyp, 100mg twice a week. I started with 70 mg of testosterone Cypionate and 500iu of HCG twice a week. A lot of men start with 50 mg of T twice a week and adjust from there.

blackebob

I think she put me at 200mg because I was taking 350mg cream daily, 7 clicks 50mg each click.

I just hit steady state for inj, I assume the cream is out of my system. I am not sure what to do, I am halfway through my first three months protocol with her. I don't think I can wait another month to pull out with my blood pressure elevated and I I am afraid to cut back on my testosterone dosage that my labs would be screwed up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me