Effects of intranasal testosterone on spermatogenesis maintenance in hypogonadism

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

The study investigates the effects of Natesto™, an intranasal testosterone gel, on hypogonadal symptoms and spermatogenesis in men on gonadotropin therapy. The objective is to assess changes in total motile sperm count, LH, FSH, testosterone, estrogen, and quality of life measurements over a 26-week period. Male patients diagnosed with testosterone-induced hypo-spermatogenesis discontinued intramuscular testosterone therapy and started gonadotropin therapy along with Natesto™. Hormone profiles, questionnaires, and semen analysis were conducted at baseline, 14 weeks, and 26 weeks. The study aims to confirm Natesto™'s role in relieving symptoms while preserving spermatogenesis recovery.

Key takeaways:

• A total of 9 patients participated in the study, with 4 patients completing the baseline assessments and follow-up visits.
  • Demographic data of the patients included a median age of 35, LH of 3.15, FSH of 3.2, a testosterone level of 260ng/dl, IIEF score of 20, SF-36 energy/fatigue score of 42.5%, and ADAM score of 5.5.
  • Four patients achieved gonadotropin suppression, and 6 patients were azoospermic (no sperm present in semen).
  • Interval semen analyses showed an increase in total motile sperm count for some patients, while persistent azoospermia was observed in 2 patients.
  • Mean testosterone levels increased by 297.5ng/dl.
  • No adverse events were reported by the patients.
  • Preliminary results suggest that cessation of testosterone therapy for spermatogenesis restoration can lead to decreased sexual and overall function scores.
  • Continued research with a larger sample size is necessary to gather more conclusive data on the effects of Natesto™ therapy on hypogonadal symptoms during testosterone therapy cessation

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

granger

wondering why they dose it like they do if the selling point is not getting surpressed... one would think 1 morning would be most ideal to keep sperm and natural production and perhaps another 1 not after 2pm. I think folks end up swallowing a decent amount and keeps serum levels higher for longer and I dont think its the 6 hrs to baseline as they show in there study and why 50% got surpressed esp if take an evening dose at 8pm.

I mean 1 dose in am releived symptoms basically all day(and can feel effects until late afternoon) and not sure id consider even taking more unless get further surpressed from taking it in time and required. or perhaps 1 nose in am and other at lunch... no evidence just feels, but if goal is keeping natural production and balls going somewhat u want to avoid the 3rd dose IF u can... I had test of 80yo man(perhaps was poor timing of testing and dose ontop of natural was a bit much) but dang u really get going from just 1 dose per day chatty if had to draw myself would of been a six pack and decent shred when in reality cortisol belly dad bod lol. point being, it def works. and happy my dr said once per day even when I pushed back and saying its min 2 most people its 3.... for starting trt after trying hcg (heart palp had to stop after few weeks) and just on my 3rd week of Natesto I can say 1st week was much more pronounced effect but feel the one dose is gets me through most of my day with notable boost and particularly at the start sleep was deep and still wake up with morning wood obv not the same as with hcg, just FEELING im not getting super surpresssed although Im not sure if it was the tight bathing suit liner but my nut was getting a little sore for a day or 2 and noticed during being on the beach... so who knows, blood test will shed some light need one pre dose though.

granger

well turns out my Natesto contained crystallized testosterone and why I was getting SUCH pronounced effects for so long lol couldn't imagine 2 or 3X more...

got a new set fresh from pharmacy and they also both contained crystals of testosterone. exp jn 2025.. the pharmacist said we cant sell u this and no indication like other drugs "if cloudy dont use" or saying that crystals were normal etc. 3-4mm long and 2 mm wide and very thin with sword tips.

if take Natesto check your bottle and let us know. if love ur Natesto and get non crystallized batches prob wise to stock up.

also brutal customer service first guy called and couldn't hear him and was like please fix your mic I cant hear u.. had to say about 7 times when really couldn't make out any words.. then sternly say, ok ill check my volume please check yours... he finally did lol so clearly is 1 or 2 guys on there gaming set up who dont do much and no real office. and he was like oh sorry I didn't know my mic was off lol.. anyway, also asked how its handled and if can call my pharmacy to line up replacement he said yes we will do that what is your pharmacies #.. he never called even the following day...no responses to emails other than INSTANT reply asking for more photos.. then nothing...never called back nothing. it would be one thing if said this will take a week if need your medication please go see a dr on our dime, but nope said ya handled quickly we may send it or just have there supplier send it no problem.... then no solution no call zero... crazy the money u pay would think they would have apple customer service. but I digress.

PLEASE GUYS TAKE A LOOK AT UR NATESTO FOR CRYSTAL SHARDS and let us know either way! just peel the label and hold to the light.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me