eating foods that increases estrogen

Buy Lab Tests Online

valexiz7

hello! so i have low e2 of 12 causing low t and i bought foods like bread with flax seeds (flax seeds raises estrogen but dont know if theres much in them to worry about) olive oil and cheak peas. should i add real amount of flax seeds or other seeds? dont know if theres enough in bread

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Having low testosterone is not caused by low estrogen, if you raise your estrogen your testosterone is going to just get lower. You will be converting testosterone into estrogen. E follows T, so if you increase your testosterone you will increase your estrogen.

valexiz7

i see. but is it worth worrying about certain foods like flax seeds in small quantity? i do like eating them. especially on bread also olive oil

Vince

Super Moderator
If you really wish to gain estrogen, increase your belly fat. Excessive body fat produces Estrogen and Aromatase Enzymes.

Checkdis

A simple google search can find your answer. I believe grape fruit raises estrogen. Also anything with tea tree and soy.

Gman86

A simple google search can find your answer. I believe grape fruit raises estrogen. Also anything with tea tree and soy.

Oh damn, grapefruit can raise estrogen? I’ve been eating a half of grapefruit everyday to try and lower HCT naturally. Wish I would of known this before I started this little experiment

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me