Initially was Test cyp 75mg/2 week subq
HCG 250iu/2week
No AI. Never needed before,
previously donated blood every 2-3 months due to hemo

4 week labs showed TT@494
Free T was 18 the upper end of scale was 21

E2 sensitive was 45.6

They are having me increase to 100mg/2 week test cyp and 500iu/2week HCG

I know this has been discussed ad nausium on here, but want to be certain.
Ive seen it talked aboutbthe T to E2 ratio. Mine is around 10:1. I havent noticed any symptoms or gyno.

During my lab review they talked about taking low dose AI. Not sure I need it, but would like to hears some other opinions.
Ty

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I am sure that you have not talked to the doctor yet, right?

I am sure they will discuss increasing your T and/or HCG dose as well as what to expect with estradiol. They may chose to add a low dose anastrozole regimen while your T level increases.

Let us know what happens.

I think your number is going to go up with the increased T and HCG dosing, I would ask Defy for Anastrozole perhaps a compounded capsule in the .15mg range which is what I have, but do not use. As Vince said, minus symptoms of high E2 like itchy nips I would not take it just because the test says so. but you are out of balance in ratio but the driving factor is always...how do you feel?

Ab037

I am sure that you have not talked to the doctor yet, right?

I am sure they will discuss increasing your T and/or HCG dose as well as what to expect with estradiol. They may chose to add a low dose anastrozole regimen while your T level increases.

Let us know what happens.

Yes, I had my Lab review consultation Wed.. They recommended the increase in Cyp and HCG.. they put a note on file for arimidex, so if I want to fill it I can.. Just wanted to see what y'all thought

I havent had any itchy nips or anything of sort that I have noticed.. But I am expecting my E2 to increase proportional to the increase in Test and HCG.
I feel fine generally

CoastWatcher

Yes, I had my Lab review consultation Wed.. They recommended the increase in Cyp and HCG.. they put a note on file for arimidex, so if I want to fill it I can.. Just wanted to see what y'all thought

I havent had any itchy nips or anything of sort that I have noticed.. But I am expecting my E2 to increase proportional to the increase in Test and HCG.
I feel fine generally

When will you draw labs for follow-up?

Ab037

This was the 4-6 week follow up.
Next labs wont be for 6 months for them.
I can certainly pull what I need in another 4-6 if I want to check T and E.

I was originally on 150mg cyp and 500iu a week HCG for 2.5 yrs with another Dr. Then moved to another state, and had to find new care, ended up going with Defy, which I am happy with at the moment. So intially this was continuing my old protocol.
Now adjustmentd are being made.
Hope I answered everything

I'd suggest you fill that AI script, just so you'll have it...if you go symptomatic (again: itchy nips, night sweats) you'll want it on hand. My exp with Defy is it takes about 5 days to get meds in your hands. I think, again, that your getting a significant boost that will cascade to E2 elevation (E typically follows T) and you're already bumping 46.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me