Drawing with a 27G .5"....

Buy Lab Tests Online

jth0524

Does anyone think that drawing the test out of the vial dulls the needle prior to injection? If so, what do you do specifically?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Try it and find out. I think there's nothing to worry about, nor is there a way around that and no medical office or hospital draws with one needle and injects with another, even with though detachable needles.

James

Does anyone think that drawing the test out of the vial dulls the needle prior to injection? If so, what do you do specifically?

I used to draw with a larger needle and switch to a smaller one. Now I use a 1 piece, 27G 1/2" to both draw and inject. I clean the top of the vial well and haven't had any issues. As long as you only use the needle once, you shouldn't have any issues with the needle going dull. I haven't.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also use a 27g 1/2". I do use it for both, vial and injecting. I haven't had any issues, but the vial probably dulls the needle.

Fireproof

It may dull it a tiny bit, but the needle is so small, it's not noticeable. I use 27G x 1/2" and draw/inject with it just fine. Goes in like butter. :D

ERO

I keep a large gauge needle - like the one used to inject bacteriostatic water into HCG - and I draw my T into that, pull the plunger out of the insulin syringe and back-fill it. Then, just re-insert the plunger, push the air out and I am ready to go. It sounds like a lot of steps but it only takes a minute or two at most.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching