Don’t know what to do now apart from stop

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveTRT

I have been on TRT for just over 12 weeks now and I am thinking of switching providers or just stopping completely as after the 6 week mark I have been experiencing extreme insomnia waking after 2 hours sleep even when taking strong sleep meds from my GP and this was never the case pre TRT and now have constant anxiety, again something that I never had pre TRT.

My most recent bloods (see attached) show that all levels seem to be in the normal ranges apart from some slightly raised blood counts that I need to donate blood to resolve and highish cholesterol which seems genetic as weight and diet are both optimal. The insomnia has gotten so bad I done a sleep study test and have been now diagnosed with moderate OSA and prescribed CPAT treatment. I understand TRT can exasperated the symptoms of this also.

I feel worse than I’ve ever felt post TRT with low T when I thought this would actually make me feel better.

When I speak to my TRT doctor he says to give it another 6 weeks and see where we are etc but I genuinely can’t go another week living like this.

This has truly affected all aspects of my life to the point I have requested they give me a plan now to stop TRT so I can judge if I start to feel these symptoms get any better not taking T.

I am currently sending this out to other companies to get their take on my situation and if they would do anything differently from my current provider that would allow me to continue TRT without these debilitating side affects I seem to be getting.

My protocol for the last 12 weeks has been as follows.

3 sub q injections per week of

0.17ml of Cypionate and
0.1ml of HCG

I can not stress enough there are no other changes in my life that would contribute to these stark changes in sleep and mood too which seems to be the go to for my current provider which leaves me in this limbo of do I just stop or switch providers hopefully to find my solution.

Attachments

• 65C5D793-0C55-462E-8A20-5BE4D5B09E8E.jpeg
    65C5D793-0C55-462E-8A20-5BE4D5B09E8E.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 3AAF1961-C6DA-40EB-9168-7B92B425A44E.jpeg
    3AAF1961-C6DA-40EB-9168-7B92B425A44E.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 66
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
Are you working out and doing cardio? Also I would drop HCG and go with test only, see if that improves the situation, if not I'd go on IM injections to see if that makes anything different, but it's a long road and you might not want to travel it, thats understandable given your situation. Trying to dial in a few variables will be very tough, like you already see. Also what were ure Heamoglobin and Heamatocrit numbers pre treatment as they look jacked and blood donation makes sense imo.

DaveTRT

Are you working out and doing cardio? Also I would drop HCG and go with test only, see if that improves the situation, if not I'd go on IM injections to see if that makes anything different, but it's a long road and you might not want to travel it, thats understandable given your situation. Trying to dial in a few variables will be very tough, like you already see. Also what were ure Heamoglobin and Heamatocrit numbers pre treatment as they look jacked and blood donation makes sense imo.
Yeah they are always both slightly raised Doc saying this will be due to the sleep aponea and hopefully CPAP will help bring these down along with blood donations. I do 4 strength sessions and 2 cardio sessions a week and get my steps in so it’s not as if I’m a couch potato so not unspent energy I don’t think. I’m hearing a lot of people say drop the HCG so might give that a try but if it’s going to take another few months to get close to being dialled in I don’t think I’ll survive the lack of sleep that long tbh.

My GP also ran all my bloods and hormones and saying all good so whatever is happening doesn’t seem to be obvious. First 6weeks felt feckin great too so have no idea why it’s flipped so badly the past 6

DaveTRT

Yeah they are always both slightly raised Doc saying this will be due to the sleep aponea and hopefully CPAP will help bring these down along with blood donations. I do 4 strength sessions and 2 cardio sessions a week and get my steps in so it’s not as if I’m a couch potato so not unspent energy I don’t think. I’m hearing a lot of people say drop the HCG so might give that a try but if it’s going to take another few months to get close to being dialled in I don’t think I’ll survive the lack of sleep that long tbh.

My GP also ran all my bloods and hormones and saying all good so whatever is happening doesn’t seem to be obvious. First 6weeks felt feckin great too so have no idea why it’s flipped so badly the past 6
The thing is with the sleeping it’s when I awaken it’s like I’m fully fully awake and zero chance of turning over pre TRT I would get weakened but still feel sleepy enough to eventually fall asleep again.

DaveTRT

so you're at 100mg /week looks like.
I had transient insomnia at 120mg. but that passed. you can try to ride it out with herbal supplements/melatonin etc.
Took 6mg melatonin last night sleeping by 11 wide awake by 2am that was alongside a sleeping tablet prescribed by my GP. Nothings working at keeping me asleep.

Belekas

nobody

Hang in there. Drop the HCG and do a donation and just give it a bit more time to see if you feel better. Even though your numbers look in range your dose might be too big as you have no idea at what range you feel best. Nobody knows its all trial and error. If those steps don't help say 1-2 weeks I'd try to manipulate dose and/or injection frequency but here you have to have a plan and move strategically else you might be going in circles till you just quit it. BTW how is your BP looking with sleeping so little and doing all your work and training etc?

DaveTRT

Hang in there. Drop the HCG and do a donation and just give it a bit more time to see if you feel better. Even though your numbers look in range your dose might be too big as you have no idea at what range you feel best. Nobody knows its all trial and error. If those steps don't help say 1-2 weeks I'd try to manipulate dose and/or injection frequency but here you have to have a plan and move strategically else you might be going in circles till you just quit it. BTW how is your BP looking with sleeping so little and doing all your work and training etc?
Will try this thanks. GP took Bp the other day never mentioned it so I imagine it’s ok, don’t bet me wrong the training is suffering badly now I can hardly operate anymore but trying to do as much as possible still.

Belekas

nobody
You're welcome. I'd get a BP monitor and do the work yourself especially when you feel off and say can't sleep or wake up 2am, see what you have there. Also you are def not recovering with that little sleep so go easier on the training and cardio thats a given. Less is more in this situation till you fix your issues.

DaveTRT

Don't give up @DaveTRT and I agree with other to stopping HCG, it ruins TRT for so many men.
Thanks for this defo going to skip the HCG for a few weeks only reason I’m taking it as they said if I ever stop it would help keep my natural levels going (for all they were anyway) and obviously don’t fancy having nuts like 2 peas in a pod

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me