Doing My Own Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

I am going to be changing doctors starting in September and the new doctor I'll be going to (a Urologist) said that he lets his TRT patients do their own injections.

Since I started I have been getting my weekly injections of 200 mgs of Test Cypionate at the doctor's office, so I am totally unfamiliar with how it works when it comes to preparing the injection (drawing the dosage into the syringe).
I have injected myself with syringes that were prepared by the doctor (when I go on vacations they would prepare a syringe with my dose for me to take and inject myself on the day of the injection) so that is NO problem for me.

Mainly it's this:

1) Do I get the needles with the testosterone at the CVS pharmacy or do they just give you the bottle of Test Cypionate?

2) If I don't get them from the pharmacy where can I buy them and as far as syringes go, is there a certain type I must get or are they one standard measurement of dosages?

3) What size needles do I need for drawing the medicine into the syringe and then for injection?

About three weeks ago they divided my dose into two 100mg injections so I was still taking my usual 200mgs per week but in two shots to see if estradiol improved ( it wasn't bad but they're trying to see if an AI can be avoided). They give me a shot on Tuesday and then give me a prepared syringe to inject myself at home on Friday.

Last week, however, I decided not to give myself the second shot. I want to see on my own how I do on 100mgs per week, but I still want authorization for 200mgs per week in case I want to go back.
Today I'll have bloodwork done and I'll get the next 100mg injection afterwards, so the results will show how high my total and free testosterone levels go on 100mgs. If I feel good on 100mgs I'll stay there.

I appreciate any advice about doing my own injections and obtaining supplies. Do most of you guys prefer doing your own over going to the doctor for them?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching