Do higher estrogen levels in men on TRT make them more emotional or irritable?

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Last test I did at night before injection day was around 13 nmol/l range (9-27) so I am assuming my injection is is within normal range ! If not exactly On range !
I will do another test by the end of this month. To double check the levels.

post #17
I defiantly become very emotional when E is high, any dramatic movie can start tears. Nothing serious like crying but I know I am getting sensitive emotionally.
Anyway I am taking 50mg sustanon once weekly and my E is not an issue anymore now.

That is a very low dose of T for once-weekly injections and as you can see your TT level is verging on what one would call the grey zone TT 8-12 nmol/L where many will experience low-t symptoms and regardless with a trough TT 13 nmol/L you can rest assured that your FT level is dismal!

As I stated many times in previous threads that you should be far more concerned with where your FT level truly sits on such protocol.

As you should very well know by now you need to have your FT tested using an accurate assay such as Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration.

Hard to believe after all this time you are caught up on where your TT sits.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

post #17
I defiantly become very emotional when E is high, any dramatic movie can start tears. Nothing serious like crying but I know I am getting sensitive emotionally.
Anyway I am taking 50mg sustanon once weekly and my E is not an issue anymore now.

That is a very low dose of T for once-weekly injections and as you can see your TT level is verging on what one would call the grey zone TT 8-12 nmol/L where many will experience low-t symptoms and regardless with a trough TT 13 nmol/L you can rest assured that your FT level is dismal!

As I stated many times in previous threads that you should be far more concerned with where your FT level truly sits on such protocol.

As you should very well know by now you need to have your FT tested using an accurate assay such as Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration.

Hard to believe after all this time you are caught up on where your TT sits.
Thanks madman, I totally forgot about my FT.
Having said that, what would you say should be minimum FT ? I will take final measurement end of this month as from what I read sustanon l takes longer time to reach the peak. Based on that I will increase my injection.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks madman, I totally forgot about my FT.
Having said that, what would you say should be minimum FT ? I will take final measurement end of this month as from what I read sustanon l takes longer time to reach the peak. Based on that I will increase my injection.

Most men on trt will do well with a FT 20-30 ng/dL and many tend to aim for the higher end.

FT of 16-31 ng would be considered healthy.

Even then some may choose to run higher levels but it comes down to the individual and what is best for them.

Doubtful most would ever need to run a trough FT in the 50-60 ng/dL range.

The goal is to achieve a healthy FT level which results in relief/improvement of low-t symptoms/ increased overall well-being while at the same time avoiding/minimizing any potential side-effects.

Some men can not tolerate running higher FT levels due to sides so the goal would be to find the lowest level you can run while maintaining the beneficial effects.

I prefer to run higher-end FT but that is just me though.

M.J

Most men on trt will do well with a FT 20-30 ng/dL and many tend to aim for the higher end.

Even then some may choose to run higher levels but it comes down to the individual and what is best for them.

The goal is to achieve a healthy FT level which results in relief/improvement of low-t symptoms/ increased overall well-being while at the same time avoiding/minimizing any potential side-effects.

Some men can not tolerate running higher FT levels due to sides so the goal would be to find the lowest level you can run while maintaining the beneficial effects.

thanks will do so

MarcoFL

Where do you run your FT? what sides are you speaking of typically of higher FT levels other than the hematocrit? I am trying to lower my current dose from 150-120 now 100mg split daily but have a real shortness of breath right now even with 46 HCT. Thank you for all your input to the group!

madman

Super Moderator
Where do you run your FT? what sides are you speaking of typically of higher FT levels other than the hematocrit? I am trying to lower my current dose from 150-120 now 100mg split daily but have a real shortness of breath right now even with 46 HCT. Thank you for all your input to the group!

Around the higher end or slightly over.

Depending on the individual and how sensitive they are to testosterone.

Excess FT levels can result in acne/oily skin (genetically prone), accelerated balding (genetically prone), drive down HDL, increased RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit (common), overstimulation of the CNS (common), bloating/water retention due to androgens effects on the retention of electrolytes (common).

Let alone many end up trying to manage estradiol with the use of an aromatase inhibitor.

bennettjc

I'll add my experience to this topic. I have NEVER been so emotional, for lack of a better word, since I've been on TRT. I cry at certain songs and even professional wrestling (see Flair vs Shawn Michaels).

No change in irritability. I remain quite irritable.

Cause? Could it be E2? Possibly as mine is quite "high" as these things go. 86 pg/ml. Total Test = 1050ng/dl. Free Test = 44ng/dl. I'm on HCG 250iu 3x/week. No AI.

I don't see this emotionality as problem. My girlfriend thinks its cool.

But I may be trying to lower my E2 for other reasons so we shall see if there is a correlation.

M.J

I'll add my experience to this topic. I have NEVER been so emotional, for lack of a better word, since I've been on TRT. I cry at certain songs and even professional wrestling (see Flair vs Shawn Michaels).

Cause? Could it be E2? Possibly as mine is quite "high" as these things go. 86 pg/ml. Total Test = 1050ng/dl. Free Test = 44ng/dl. I'm on HCG 250iu 3x/week. No AI.

I don't see this emotionality as problem. My girlfriend thinks its cool.

But I may be trying to lower my E2 for other reasons so we shall see if there is a correlation.
Yup e2 I have the same. I think it’s healthy

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Yup e2 I have the same. I think it’s healthy
I don't know about "healthy," but it's interesting to experience and maybe gives some insight into the opposite sex. At least at higher levels I started to find it tiresome, and I didn't feel quite like myself.

I've noticed that my irritability has faded over the last couple years. This correlates with starting progesterone supplementation. It's something you could try if your levels are on the low side.

M.J

I don't know about "healthy," but it's interesting to experience and maybe gives some insight into the opposite sex. At least at higher levels I started to find it tiresome, and I didn't feel quite like myself.

I've noticed that my irritability has faded over the last couple years. This correlates with starting progesterone supplementation. It's something you could try if your levels are on the low side.
I was joking, I meant no harm of crying a bit :)

M.J

I feel angry with high e if it’s really high, I also have very strange ideas if my e goes crazy low maybe below 5 “non Sensitive” or maybe if I crash it.
Reason is I have one lab showing 9 and I was ok.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... I also have very strange ideas if my e goes crazy low maybe below 5 “non Sensitive” or maybe if I crash it.
Given that I have heightened emotional responsiveness with elevated estradiol, it's not surprising that I had the opposite with undetectable estradiol: almost a flat effect. Also zero libido, but pretty normal sexual function.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me