Dietary Analysis

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I have a web site that I have my college students use to conduct their written paper on a 3 day diet recall. This site is free and you can use it as many times as you like. They also have a very nice phone app that has the capacity to scan food labels and enter your meals. Not to mention it also syncs with FitBit and Google fit apps, as well as other apps, in real time. I subscribed to the Gold plan as it has a few more features suck as keto, intermittent fasting and custom diets. I do carbohydrate cycling and was able to create my own diet templates based on the day of the week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kenny Croxdale

I do carbohydrate cycling
Carbohydrate Cycling

Can your provide examples.

This looked interesting. So, I signed up.

However, it then said I had a 14 day trial period.

It appeared that the intent of the 14 day trial period to sell their site service.

For someone who need assistance, I can see it being a site they can help them.

However, since I am am capable doing this in a couple of minutes with a calculator, I didn't see the point of going through the learning process of something that I don't need and pay someone for something I can already do, quickly. So, I unsubscribed.

I understand the marketing of having someone try something to get them to purchase it. However, I am not a fan of the approach.

BigTex

Thanks Kenny, I had no idea they had changed to a free trial service. It has been totally free for several years. This year I join the Gold service and paid I believe $44 annually. As much as I use it I don't mind. No I don't like trials either. Especially those where you have to give them a credit card number and then fight with them to end the trial.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me