Did you have young appearance before going on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Susabar34

I've always looked younger than I actually were, I'm just curious if you guys also had young apperance before going on TRT, I noticed that some men who started taking testosterone started also looking older. Thanks for replies

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Royal244

I've always looked younger than I actually were, I'm just curious if you guys also had young apperance before going on TRT, I noticed that some men who started taking testosterone started also looking older. Thanks for replies

I guess that depend on how much testosterone did you have prior to TRT. Some guys look young solely because of genetics. Some had so little testosterone during and after puberty to the point where it effected their looks. I looked young before and i am looking young now after being 9 or 10 months on TRT.

DragonBits

I have always looked 10-15 years younger than I am. I don't think TRT affected that.

I have lost 16 lbs so far, when I lose another 14 lbs maybe I will get saggier skin which might make me look older.

Vince

Super Moderator
My first wife who was 3 years younger than me, always look much younger. People would say I robbed the cradle. Some of my children inherited her young look and others look older like me. Even though her two brothers also looked young, they all died at a young age. My wife 48, her older brother 50 and her youngest brother who did look very young died at age 62.

madman

Super Moderator
Except for possible weight loss, how would TRT cause one to look older? In what way?

If anything having too high of a testosterone level arouses/stimulates/amps up ones nervous system and can have negative issues regarding one getting quality sleep...many can experience insomnia/sleep related issues!

Lack of quality sleep will not only cause fatigue/low energy but will have a strong negative impact on ones mood/libido/erectile function/immune system/cardiovascular system/recovery.....let alone making ones look tired/worn (bags/dark circles under eyes/wrinkles).

I would say excess water retention caused from elevated e2 levels can make ones face appear puffy/bloated.

Unfortunately many using exogenous t seem to think that high t levels (24/7) are ideal when in reality natural endogenous testosterone is highest in the early am and declines in the late afternoon/evening due to the 24 hr circadian rhythm.

As we know patches/transdermals are the only methods of trt which can most closely mimic the natural endogenous circadian rhythm of a healthy young male.

Dr. Crisler prefers transdermals once daily application over any other form simply due to the fact that it most closely mimicks the natural circadian rhythm.

Sure other doctors are putting men on transdermal whether standard body application or scrotal twice daily (am/pm) and although there may be certain benefits regarding having elevated TT/FT levels I would say there are also some downsides to this as I do not see it as being optimal due to having ones TT/FT levels elevated 24/7.....and in a majority of cases TT aside (as some are running average TT to achieve a healthy FT and others need to run a higher TT to achieve a healthy FT and than there are cases of men that need to run extremely high TT levels in order to achieve a healthy FT due to very high SHBG or desensitization of the AR or previous testosterone/AAS abuse).....many men are still running excess FT levels 24/7!

JimBob

If anything having too high of a testosterone level arouses/stimulates/amps up ones nervous system and can have negative issues regarding one getting quality sleep...many can experience insomnia/sleep related issues!

Lack of quality sleep will not only cause fatigue/low energy but will have a strong negative impact on ones mood/libido/erectile function/immune system/cardiovascular system/recovery.....let alone making ones look tired/worn (bags/dark circles under eyes/wrinkles).

I would say excess water retention caused from elevated e2 levels can make ones face appear puffy/bloated.

Unfortunately many using exogenous t seem to think that high t levels (24/7) are ideal when in reality natural endogenous testosterone is highest in the early am and declines in the late afternoon/evening due to the 24 hr circadian rhythm.

As we know patches/transdermals are the only methods of trt which can most closely mimic the natural endogenous circadian rhythm of a healthy young male.

Dr. Crisler prefers transdermals once daily application over any other form simply due to the fact that it most closely mimicks the natural circadian rhythm.

Sure other doctors are putting men on transdermal whether standard body application or scrotal twice daily (am/pm) and although there may be certain benefits regarding having elevated TT/FT levels I would say there are also some downsides to this as I do not see it as being optimal due to having ones TT/FT levels elevated 24/7.....and in a majority of cases TT aside (as some are running average TT to achieve a healthy FT and others need to run a higher TT to achieve a healthy FT and than there are cases of men that need to run extremely high TT levels in order to achieve a healthy FT due to very high SHBG or desensitization of the AR or previous testosterone/AAS abuse).....many men are still running excess FT levels 24/7!

How does one define "excess FT levels"?

DragonBits

My first wife who was 3 years younger than me, always look much younger. People would say I robbed the cradle. Some of my children inherited her young look and others look older like me. Even though her two brothers also looked young, they all died at a young age. My wife 48, her older brother 50 and her youngest brother who did look very young died at age 62.

I expected to get that sort of comment, but I never did. I did get those comments based on my telling people I was going to get married to someone 22 years younger before they met us as a couple. Just based on the numbers and assumptions about me thinking with my dck.

My first wife was about 7 years older, she looked younger but we probably looked about the same age.

My current (and last ever wife!) is 44 and 22 years younger. She looks younger than her age.

So we both look younger, it works out that I still look older than her :)

Here is a hoot of a fact.

While in Thailand, some btchy women have commented out loud why I am with someone so old and fat. She is 4.11, 22 years younger and weighed 116 lbs at the time. I was vastly amused, my wife less so.

Just goes to show you how vastly different perceptions are in Thailand Vs the USA.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Skin may thicken and water retention may make you look puffy. But I have also seen guys who look better as their confidence improves. The changes in body composition may also make someone look more attractive.

Greyfox

I have always looked younger than my age. A few months back while off of TRT and trying and failing on clomid and arimidex a young pharmacy tech mentioned how I didn't look my age of 37. I told her I felt like I was 97. She then pulled up my list of prescriptions and said oh in a way that explained what I was trying to convey. I also think its playing a role with doctors taking me seriously. They see me and think, he's too young to be sick all the while I keep thinking how I doubt I will have a normal life span. My wife works in the health insurance business and she tells me horror stories all the time about people that were dismissed by doctors because they were too young only to find they were dying or in a serious health crisis. Its like a weird form of reverse ageism with these doctors or their just lazy and want all their patients to be geriatric and on all the same statins, bp meds, etc. I guess it makes their job so much easier when the patients are all so similiar.

Systemlord

TRT can change your skin for better or for worse, I noticed after starting TRT I started getting hard, dry skin on certain places on my feet, which disappears for a time when adjusting dosages, then once a stable state is reached, the hard skin returns.

Eusung

Would low dose HGH help this problem? I heard low dose HGH will produce collagen and make your skin more elastic and moist.

Plus unlike TRT...some of HGH's aesthetic effects are permanent (thickened bones, enlarged head). Maybe the skin benefits can last awhile?

Or if not low dose HGH...perhaps daily moisturizing with coconut oil? Coconut oil supposedly builds collagen and tightens the skin gradually.

Chael Sonnen, MMA fighter, said he felt his skin improved while on TRT. He is off the TRT now (banned in sports)...but he still looks pretty young for a guy in his early 40s...and he was on TRT for 5 years.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me