Dialing it in....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Prime

I had a thread concerning my test/e2/e3, but I am no longer able to post in it????

Update: had some bloodwork done last week, 2/18/19 test 280, estradiol 14.
4/17/19, testosterone >1500, estradiol 53.

I upped the dosage of testosterone to .80 twice a week to raise the e2. Mission accomplished. No way do I want test levels that high.

My plan is to reduce test to .3 twice a week. After 4 weeks have bloodwork done again.

I would like your opinion if this is good strategy?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Prime

Well...I just don’t want testosterone over 1500. My e2 was crashed so I was taking that much testosterone and dhea to get it back up.

Based on your response, is that too drastic a drop? I would like to be around 800.

Prime

I was dosing 50 mg twice a week, I was taking Arimidex and tanked my e2. Raised my testosterone to 80mg twice a week to raise my e2.

Prime

Nothing wrong with 1500 if you feel ok and all labs are ok. How do you know you will feel good at 800?
I don’t. I can’t say I feel great at 1500. Chest acne, Ed, weight gain, e2 messed up. I feel as bad as when I first started, but back then I could f**k like a champ.
At this point I don’t know what normal is anymore.....

Outcome

What is your protocol history ? How many different dosages have you been on and what about the frequencies. How long have you been doing trt? Who is your dr. ? Labs? Shbg ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me