DHT Cream as an AI?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

I’ve been reading more about DHT and how it can potentially help reduce estrogen.

Got me thinking. Would something like regular testosterone injections + a DHT cream not be a good combo?

Throw out all of the potential negatives like prostate or hair loss for this discussion.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

It doesn't reduce estrogen, you just convert more Testosterone into DHT

I'm on inj + cream, trying to get dialed in but i remember on cream solo I was dialed in with whatever dose I wanted to take

Gman86

I’ve thought about this same concept with low dose legal DHT derivatives, like oxandrolone and stanozolol. I’ve heard that stanozolol can lead to drying out of the joints, so i think oxandrolone would probably be favorable over stanozolol.

This concept should also theoretically work with adding testosterone cream applied to the scrotum, which will drastically increase DHT

Gman86

I'm on inj + cream, trying to get dialed in but i remember on cream solo I was dialed in with whatever dose I wanted to take

From what I’ve seen, it does seem that guys have a much easier time getting dialed in on scrotal cream. I’ve often wondered if this is because of their high DHT levels naturally inhibiting any high E2 sides. I’m sure there’s other mechanisms that DHT inhibits E2 symptoms other than just the testosterone converting into DHT instead of E2. When I was on the cream, my E2 was in the 80’s, which was pretty high relative to my total T levels, compared to injections. I’ve also see many guys on the cream have very high E2 levels, but just no high E2 symptoms.

WhatSayYou89

I’m talking DHT cream not testosterone cream. Idk if this even a thing I’m just talking hypothetical just a brainstorm.

Im about to head out for awhile but I’ll try to find the links regarding DHT helping with estrogen when I get back.

Gman86

I’m talking DHT cream not testosterone cream. Idk if this even a thing I’m just talking hypothetical just a brainstorm.

Im about to head out for awhile but I’ll try to find the links regarding DHT helping with estrogen when I get back.

DHT 100% helps with estrogen. How it does I kind of forget. I know it’s been talked about and explained on the fb groups

Cataceous

Super Moderator
DHT has mild aromatase inhibiting ability and also competes with estrogen at receptors. It's unfortunate that it's very difficult to come up with DHT in just about any form. It's unclear whether the various DHT derivatives, mesterolone, drostanolone, etc., mimic actual DHT that well. Testosterone cream applied to the scrotum may generate DHT pretty efficiently, but I've found that it also raises estradiol significantly, which makes it difficult to match causes and effects.

Rock H. Johnson

I use DHT derivatives like Mesterelone 12.5-25mg/day(Provironum) and/or Drostanolone Enthanate 10-20mg/day(Masteron) for multiple beneficial effects, one of them being E2 control/inhibition. I can only tell you my subjective experience as I have no labwork done on this. We are permanent travellers and the places where we have been do not have the "right" testing facilities or methods. And even if they do, I do not know if testing/measuring would be of any good as my protocol is in a continuous state of flux. I do have a E2 rebound effect after I completely stop the DHT derivative, I get E2 symptoms like stiff hands at awakening and a slight increase in bloating and visceral fat, mentally less astute, emotionally more susceptible to kittens and romcoms, less energy/strength and motivation/aggression to workout. This will take a week or so for the body to compensate/adapt and reach homeostasis again. Because of this and the other beneficial effects (which I elaborated on in another thread) I will always keep a DHT derivative added to my protocol if possible, instead of an AI. Probably this body is not a good 5AR converter and more of an aromatiser. Again my apologies for not being scientific about this.

SSHSSA74

Why did you go to cream plus injections if cream alone was so successful for you?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Good reads for you guys

Keepfit1

I use DHT derivatives like Mesterelone 12.5-25mg/day(Provironum) and/or Drostanolone Enthanate 10-20mg/day(Masteron) for multiple beneficial effects, one of them being E2 control/inhibition. I can only tell you my subjective experience as I have no labwork done on this. We are permanent travellers and the places where we have been do not have the "right" testing facilities or methods. And even if they do, I do not know if testing/measuring would be of any good as my protocol is in a continuous state of flux. I do have a E2 rebound effect after I completely stop the DHT derivative, I get E2 symptoms like stiff hands at awakening and a slight increase in bloating and visceral fat, mentally less astute, emotionally more susceptible to kittens and romcoms, less energy/strength and motivation/aggression to workout. This will take a week or so for the body to compensate/adapt and reach homeostasis again. Because of this and the other beneficial effects (which I elaborated on in another thread) I will always keep a DHT derivative added to my protocol if possible, instead of an AI. Probably this body is not a good 5AR converter and more of an aromatiser. Again my apologies for not being scientific about this.
do the DHT deritivates tear hell out of your hair and BHP

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching