Deleting whole threads (thumbs down)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tareload

I realize my poor sense of humor calls for a delete every once in a while. I can accept that. I respect our benevolent "dictator".

But deleting a whole thread that contains lots of useful info is really uncool. Wastes a lot of people's time and how I really became upset with TNation. It has always been really fair over here but if this is the way things are going to go down then count me out. There was no reason to delete that whole thread on finasteride. Easily curated with some removal of select posts.

I didn't think you all needed any help with moderating with the awesome ones here. Why was that thread nuked? It wasn't even much of my time. Think of the time wasted just by @madman on that thread.

Official protest here. Good info was flushed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Which thread? I have not deleted any.
Was called "another finasteride thread" or something like that. It was getting a little testy but nothing that bad.

Just straight up disappeared once the thread devolved a little bit.

T

tareload

I did not delete such a thread.
I did not direct this at you specifically. Just making a note of my opinion.

Yes my initial statement did mention my respect for you and your authority. But I did not mean for that to implicate you for the thread deletion. Obviously it has to be someone with Admin control unless there is some glitch.

Thin skinned mods can ruin a forum. If this is all a strange glitch that made that specific thread just disappear then my apologies.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I just locked right now it since you and someone else (who deleted their response) got into a strange pissing match. Common' buddy.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Yes my initial statement did mention my respect for you and your authority. But I did not mean for that to implicate you for the thread deletion. Obviously it has to be someone with Admin control unless there is some glitch.

Thin skinned mods can ruin a forum. If this is all a strange glitch that made that specific thread just disappear then my apologies.
Nobody deleted that thread. It is still up. You may want to take a breather. We are all on the same team.

T

tareload

I just locked right now it since you and someone else (who deleted their response) got into a strange pissing match. Common' buddy.
I was not even in the pissing match. More like entertained observer/commenter.

Ok this tells me what I needed to know. Thank you.

T

tareload

Nobody deleted that thread. It is still up. You may want to take a breather. We are all on the same team.
No it is gone. The link you shared does not go to page. You are right though. Time for a break.

Maybe check the thread settings. Members can no longer view that thread.

When my time or that of people spending their time to craft quality info gets flushed, not a great way to motivate people to keep posting quality stuff or post at all. A little humor makes it all not so dry.

No one was really going at anyone below the belt in that thread. Like all good threads we had good technical info, some logical fallacies and some amateur psychology hour. Critical thinking is fun for everyone.

Perhaps you just locked the thread after another Mod hid the thread and blocked access for members? Don't know but the thread has left the building for us commoners.

@madman (don't think you would delete yourself)

@Cataceous (not possible)

@Vince ??

Anyone else....come on you can tell us.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

No it is gone. The link you shared does not go to page. You are right though. Time for a break.

Maybe check the thread settings. Members can no longer view that thread.

When my time or that of people spending their time to craft quality info gets flushed, not a great way to motivate people to keep posting quality stuff or post at all. A little humor makes it all not so dry.

No one was really going at anyone below the belt in that thread. Like all good threads we had good technical info, some logical fallacies and some amateur psychology hour. Critical thinking is fun for everyone.

Perhaps you just locked the thread after another Mod hid the thread and blocked access for members? Don't know but the thread has left the building for us commoners.

@madman (don't think you deleted yourself)

@Cataceous (don't think so)

@Vince ??

Anyone else....come on you can tell us.
Nobody?

Mystery Mod?

Paranormal activity?

Geomagnetic storm?

sammmy

The thread clearly went into a pointless bickering mode but the discussion was valuable and made valid points how "safe and effective" finasteride is or isn't based on actual studies and patient reviews.

Locking the thread is reasonable, but deleting it reveals agenda and I am not even a fan of conspiracy theories about Big Pharma.

That thread was nothing more than a few folks here ganging up on someone with a difference of opinion (which isn't even controversial in circles outside this community) for their own entertainment. I don't think it was going anywhere and all the "useful info" there can be found elsewhere on this site...

T

tareload

Btw I'm the one who deleted it and I'd hope that Nelson can respect my decision and keep it that way. There's no conspiracy here...

Wow.

You deleted your own thread? All these people contribute their time to your question and you delete your thread?

Like I said...good faith.

That is low man. Really low.

My apologies to Nelson and Mods. Never thought OP would stoop to delete their own thread.

No conspiracy here. But called the forum a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale