Daily HCG - any benefit?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stx358

Sorry for the delayed response GMan. I buy it from my local pharmacy - just got my last vial two weeks ago. They didn't mention anything about it being discontinued. I know there are other brand names though. I pay extra for it but I think it is worth it. I have experienced wildly different results from compounded HCG.

Gman86

No prob. Do you mind saying how much you pay for each vial of Pregnyl? I can still get it for $150 at another pharmacy, but they are eventually going to run out. Plus, Empower's HCG is way cheaper, so I'm hoping Empower's HCG ends up working for me so I can save some money each month. Plus it comes in 6,000iu vials, which is convenient and prevents decreased potency by the end of the vial due to not using the same vial for 2-3 months like I do with Pregnyl.

And yes, my experience with compounding pharmacy HCG has been the same. Very wildly varying results, and none of them good, unfortunately. But I'm staying optimistic about Empower's HCG, and am really hoping it's different than the others.

stx358

That is a really good price. I think I am paying $180 a vial. Perhaps I need to shop around. Honestly though I feel good enough that I don't mind paying the extra because I remember how bad I felt on test cyp alone. I wish I could have more faith in the compounded product but I just think there is no substitute for the pharmaceutical way which is lab techs in sterile suits, clean rooms and regular testing of lots to ensure potency. It is such an unstable molecule, and I know a couple of people who have worked as pharmacy techs in compounding pharmacies and have described it as a bit more of a locker room environment. I would pay more for a compounded product that was tested by the pharmacy to confirm potency before it was shipped to me.

Vince

Super Moderator
That is a really good price. I think I am paying $180 a vial. Perhaps I need to shop around. Honestly though I feel good enough that I don't mind paying the extra because I remember how bad I felt on test cyp alone. I wish I could have more faith in the compounded product but I just think there is no substitute for the pharmaceutical way which is lab techs in sterile suits, clean rooms and regular testing of lots to ensure potency. It is such an unstable molecule, and I know a couple of people who have worked as pharmacy techs in compounding pharmacies and have described it as a bit more of a locker room environment. I would pay more for a compounded product that was tested by the pharmacy to confirm potency before it was shipped to me.

I would have to disagree with you, I've only use compounded pharmacies for both my test and HCG. I couldn't be happier with both products.

Gman86

For me, Empower pharmacy is the only compounding pharmacy I trust. I'm not bashing any others ones, because I'm sure Defy would not offer medications from other pharmacies if they were not putting out quality products. But personally, I wouldn't get my medications from any place other than Empower as far as compounding medications go.

I just had to switch to Empower's HCG from Pregnyl, so I will give it an honest go and get blood work while on it, possibly two rounds of blood work. I'll judge their product objectively based on my lab work. If I have to switch back to Pregnyl I will, but I'm really really hoping I can stay with Empower for HCG as it is cheaper and comes in convenient 6,000iu vials. Also Pregnyl has been discontinued from what I understand, so it's just going to get harder and harder to get and more expensive.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me