D3

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Where did your levels sit when last tested?

Living in Canada, I posted very low results when I initiated TRT and raised them with 10000 for 90 days. I maintain on 5000.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I originally started supplementing with vitamin D3. I also started with 10,000iu, as my levels increased. I kept lowing my dose. I how use 6000iu daily.

Will Brink

I tested at 55. Was hoping to get closer to 100

In the US we tend to see ng/mL, but in many Euro countries (and Canada?) often see nmol/L. If the former, 55 is about where you want to be, unless there's some new data I have not seen.

If the latter, 125-150 appears ideal (unless there's some new data I have not seen), and you may want to bump up your dose.

Gman86

8,000iu/ day had my levels at the top of the range at 92. Scale was 30-100. I now take 6,000iu/ day and levels stay around 70.

captain

Hypercalcemia
You need to have your blood calcium levels checked when your taking these high doses of vitamin D. If you take thiazide diuretics it will compound the problem. If you have thyroid problems you have to watch this as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was also told if you supplement with D3 you will become a hyper absorber of calcium but my calcium still runs low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me