Cypoinate and high hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

I currently have a HTC of 55% on 200 mg. When I was doing 100mg it was around 50%.
My shbg has been in the 15 to 17 mark. Having said this I don't need much cypionate to raise total and free.
If I do 50mg per week will that bring it down below 50%?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I would assume taking only 50mg/ week would have ur HCT much lower than 50%. I would imagine u’d have a HCT closer to 45-47% on that dose

But u can also dramatically lower ur HCT by simply being consistently hydrated. U can drop ur HCT multiple percentage points by simply hydrating urself properly. I’ve been able to keep my HCT about 4 percentage points lower, on average, by simply dialing in my hydration

Whatzup

I would assume taking only 50mg/ week would have ur HCT much lower than 50%. I would imagine u’d have a HCT closer to 45-47% on that dose

But u can also dramatically lower ur HCT by simply being consistently hydrated. U can drop ur HCT multiple percentage points by simply hydrating urself properly. I’ve been able to keep my HCT about 4 percentage points lower, on average, by simply dialing in my hydration
I drink plenty of water daily. Another reason I'd like to try 50mg is because ever since I've been on trt my ferritin has tanked as low as 7 when before I was over 125.

Gman86

Ya I wouldn’t go out of ur way to drop ur HCT lower than 50%. Around 50% is pretty perfect/ ideal, imo.

So u think lowering ur dose of test is going to raise ur ferritin level? I guess that could happen, as testosterone does increase iron demands/ cause the body to use up more iron, as far as I know

Have u tried simply increasing ur red meat intake to get ur ferritin up?

Even though all water, aside from distilled water, has a low amount of minerals/ electrolytes in them, I have personally seen improvements in my blood pressure, and a decrease in my RBC, HGB and HCT levels by drinking around 2 liters of mineral water, similar to things like Perrier and San pellegrino water, that has added Celtic salt and liquid magnesium chloride in it. Every water that I would open, I would add the Celtic salt and magnesium too. Not sure the exact mechanism going on here, but since doing this my BP has been pretty perfect, and my rbc, HGB and HCT levels have all dropped around 4 points, on average, while actually using higher dosages of AAS than when my HCT would usually sit around 54%. I also make sure to drink 1 liter of mineral water with extra Celtic sea salt and magnesium, about an hour to hour and a half prior getting my labs drawn

TLR

I currently have a HTC of 55% on 200 mg. When I was doing 100mg it was around 50%.
My shbg has been in the 15 to 17 mark. Having said this I don't need much cypionate to raise total and free.
If I do 50mg per week will that bring it down below 50%?
My HCT is 46 on 60 mg a week….but even when I was taking 200 a week my HCT never got above 50….of all the sides from too high of a dose (for me) H/H was never one of them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me