Creatine Monohydrate Increased DHT over 3 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrewBwinter

I found this study interesting using creatine monohydrate for a loading week and 2 maintenance weeks. If DHT is considered to be the more important T than FT, maybe that's why there is so much positive data on creatine. It remains to be seen if TRT and creatine might create the famed "one two punch" but I'll experiment and see. 25 g per day, ugh.

Results: After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

And the details:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I found this study interesting using creatine monohydrate for a loading week and 2 maintenance weeks. If DHT is considered to be the more important T than FT, maybe that's why there is so much positive data on creatine. It remains to be seen if TRT and creatine might create the famed "one two punch" but I'll experiment and see. 25 g per day, ugh.

Results: After 7 days of creatine loading, or a further 14 days of creatine maintenance dose, serum T levels did not change. However, levels of DHT increased by 56% after 7 days of creatine loading and remained 40% above baseline after 14 days maintenance (P < 0.001). The ratio of DHT:T also increased by 36% after 7 days creatine supplementation and remained elevated by 22% after the maintenance dose (P < 0.01).

And the details:

Would not waste your time!

bixt

but I'll experiment and see. 25 g per day, ugh

No way man. 1/4 teaspoon is all you need (2 grams).

Such as calculated with the below calculator and many others googleable.

The doses recommended on the container are just so you finish it faster and then buy more. The above (tiny) calculated doses are enough to cause full saturation and any extra is just pissed out (as creatinine).

andrewBwinter

So, aside from the question of raising DHT with creatine, I will advise anyone to take 2-5g before bed and NOT in the morning. The results are, shall we say, "explosive"

andrewBwinter

Explosive creatine diarrhea. For some reason, as the morning progresses, the cramping begins and the untimely release occurs.

However, having about 3gs before bed with some orange juice, no issue through the night.

Systemlord

I already got an increase in DHT from just being on Jatenzo compared to injections, the creatine I started two months ago is just icing on the cake.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me