Complete Blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jeff C

I see my new primary doctor tomorrow (1/8/14) and my urologist on 1/9. I read the post on the minimum blood tests required before starting T replacement, but what would you recommend as a total/complete blood work up. I'm on Axiron, but because of my insurance I experimented with two pumps (60mg). At three pumps (90mg) I was in the low 700's and with two pumps I dropped to 245.

I'll post my results after I get them, but what tests should I ask (and hope) the doctor orders?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Total Testosterone Serum
Free & Bio Testosterone
SHBG
Estradiol (E2) Sensitive
Prolactin
DHT
Cortisol (4x Saliva Panel) ...
... ACTH (not always needed, but it will portrait the feedback loop productivity with the adrenals, and help if certain diseases are in question i.e., Addison's, Cushing's,)
... Aldosterone (Again, probably not on the 'standard' follow up requisition list, but something to consider if adrenal issues persists, and other variables like High BP is a factor, i.e., ruling out Conn Syndrome)
DHEA
Thyroid Panel ...
... -TSH, Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, Thyroid Antibodies (TPO, TgAb for Hashis and Graves)
Iron (TIBC & Saturation % if possible)
Ferritin
CBC w/Diff
Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
Lipid Panel
PSA
IGF-1
Vitamin D3 (essential with the effective management of SHBG, and much more!)
Vitamin B12

russell

Hopefully, you have a Dr. (unlike mine) who doesn't look like a 'deer in the headlights' when you request these. Good luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me