cold toes from TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Anyone have painfully cold toes while on TRT? I had it before, but it faded after I tapered and attempted a restart, but I seen to notice it again now that I am back on. Any thoughts on what could be causing it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
OP, I thought I saw some recent labs of yours around here? I'll do some looking, but if you have them please post them (or the link) up. Thanks :)

I've only been back on TRT for about 2 weeks after a 2 month PCT attempt. The labs I had before wereduring that time and estradiol was good but it was not the sensitive test.

If it is estradiol, the only thing I can think is that I have heard there can be an estrogen rebound after stopping Clomid and nolvadex. I have been taking about .5 mg arimidex weekly because I always responded well to a low dose before. However, I have noticed my face and nipples are puffier etc. I know labs are the only way to know for sure.

Have you ever heard of estradiol being higher when running the sensitive test or is it always lower then the standard? The reason I ask is my estradiol has never been above 40 and usually around 20 on the standard.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Cold toes can mean circulatory problems, low thyroid or side effect of beta blockers. I have never seen anything about estradiol and cold toes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me