ClosureFast Proceedure

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

Since the year 2000 I have started getting a bruising like discoloration on the front of my shins. Over the years it has gotten worse and worse. In the last 10 years I started getting ulcers. I was diagnosed with severe varicose veins (SVC). It looks horrible but the worse part is it can cause pooling of blood in the lower leg which can lead to a DVT, which I did have last April. So finally I went in for my 1st of 4 surgical procedures this morning. The whole thing took about 1 hour. I am done and now the damn hard part is I have to walk for 15 minutes every friggin hour. So since 9am I have walked for a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes and almost 2 miles. Anyway, this is a pretty painless procedure for those of us who are use to injections. I got us and walked out after it was done. I just can't work out for up to 48 hours afterwards. Next week I have to do this again Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I cut the bandage off today and despite being on Eliquis I have no bleeding and no bruising. I guess the compression for 24 hour kept that from happening. Now I have to wear a compression stocking for the next 24 hours. Next week, I have three proceedures so it will be a long week. Having to walk 15 minutes in the house, every hour is rediculous. It has been way to wet to go out in the yard or street.

T

tareload

I cut the bandage off today and despite being on Eliquis I have no bleeding and no bruising. I guess the compression for 24 hour kept that from happening. Now I have to wear a compression stocking for the next 24 hours. Next week, I have three proceedures so it will be a long week. Having to walk 15 minutes in the house, every hour is rediculous. It has been way to wet to go out in the yard or street.
Hope you heal fast BigTex and the procedures go off without a hitch. Take care.

BigTex

I just got the 2nd procedure done today. This time the right leg. The DVT I had, the vein is completely destroyed now and I won't have to worry with the lack of circulation from that one as the blood now will re-route.

This one bleed pretty badly. They put on the bandage and when I put on my shoe it started squirting blood through the gauze. It is also a little painful after the procedure. Kind of makes it hard to do my 10 minutes of walk every hour. He says most likely the swelling I had in the leg affected by the DVT will not go away.

I have two more procedures to do, one Wednesday and one Thursday. It has been HELL not being able to go to the gym but I can't do strenuous activity for 7 days after a procedure.

BigTex

My vascular surgeon asked me to try a combination supplement called Diosmin and Hesperidin. He said there is a lot of evidence that it helps to reverse vascular damage including that done by clood clots. Apparently hesperidin mixture with diosmin co-administrated with heparin protect against venous thromboembolism which may prevent disease progression. What the heck, I have already gotten started on this stuff.

BigTex

Finished the whole procedure yesterday. I came home kind of in pain. The right leg is swollen, and painful, left leg fine. The did the quadraceps, using an injection to destroy one particular vein. The guy was using ultra sound and had trouble reaching the vein. He said I had so little sub-q fat that it was very difficult. After about 7 jabs he finally got blood and was able to finish.

Now I have to wear a very tight pair of support hose for the next 7 days and walk. Kind of hard now high today was 29 degrees. Yes, in Houston.

T

tareload

Finished the whole procedure yesterday. I came home kind of in pain. The right leg is swollen, and painful, left leg fine. The did the quadraceps, using an injection to destroy one particular vein. The guy was using ultra sound and had trouble reaching the vein. He said I had so little sub-q fat that it was very difficult. After about 7 jabs he finally got blood and was able to finish.

Now I have to wear a very tight pair of support hose for the next 7 days and walk. Kind of hard now high today was 29 degrees. Yes, in Houston.
BigTex congrats on finishing the procedures. I wish you a speedy recovery and you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Stay warm!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching