Clomid safe with low estradiol ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

aluminex

I’ve stopped TRT due to some medical issues. However, I crashed my estrogen with too much AI. I’d like to start Clomid for PCT, but wondering if Clomid will lower my estrogen making my e2 recovery slower.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
but doesn't it block the estrogen action on the brain?
My understanding is clomid blocks E2 at the hypothalamus/pituitary level. The brain goes I have no E2, that means I have no T", and so it secretes LH/FSH to stimulate the testicles to produce more T. As long as a man isn't primary and he creating ample LH/FSH from the clomid stimulation, his T (and resulting E2) will rise. The brain still doesn't "see" the E2 because the clomid continues to block it, so the body keeps stimulating with LH/FSH.

aluminex

I started taking 12.5 dose per day. However, yesterday my right side began to hurt, so I am assuming it's my liver as my liver enzymes have been crazy since beginning a less than perfect protocol.

Any ideas on what I could do to remedy? I am going to make a doctors appointment to follow-up, but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced similar with Clomid, or TRT in general.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me