clomid after trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

Posimrx3

I am a 45 year old who recently is trying to concieve a child always have had a low sperm count even before trt.i have had a vericocele operation 3mos. Ago stopped trt and have been on clomid 50 mg three times a week for 4mo. Now have a awesome sperm count of 42mill per ml.just no motillity
New blood results are
Lh 6.7
Estradol 26
Total test 553
Free test 10 24th
So to me blood work looks awesome considering no trt at all my total test prior to all of this was 280
What im asking is how long before I should expect sperm motility or not expect it at all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Posimrx3

They were not tested earlier I've been thru three docs one primary and two urologists this one seems like he knows what he is doing

Posimrx3

I'm sorry to say that I don't have those numbers but production of sperm is up 40 mill per ml.
Looking to see how I can now get motillity up

Clomid does a good job of increasing sperm counts and testosterone but in most cases, it does not increase pregnancy rates. Studies have shown that Clomid tends to have low success rates for men. Talk to your doctor about HCG and HMG for the motility as this is a pretty typically protocol with fertility doctors. As a matter of fact, some of them will also try rhFSH.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me