Clomid, 2 months in, after 2 years of trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

TescoValueJam

I stopped injectable unfortunately 2 months ago because I had low shbg and couldn’t tolerate sides despite 2 years of trying.

I’m 11 weeks on pharma Clomid, and slightly despairing that I’ve not felt anything substantial yet?

However my dosing has been erratic, first 4 weeks was 50mg weekly, second month was about 30mg weekly, and only past three weeks i'm on 100mg weekly.

Bloods in two weeks pending but just need some hope that it does eventually kick in...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I stopped injectable unfortunately 2 months ago because I had low shbg and couldn’t tolerate sides despite 2 years of trying.

I’m 11 weeks on pharma Clomid, and slightly despairing that I’ve not felt anything substantial yet?

However my dosing has been erratic, first 4 weeks was 50mg weekly, second month was about 30mg weekly, and only past three weeks i'm on 100mg weekly.

Bloods in two weeks pending but just need some hope that it does eventually kick in...
I don't know what feeling you're looking for. Odds are after this much time has passed, and especially with all the clomid you've taken, that you have recovered to your pre-TRT baseline or beyond. You'll find out for sure when you get your blood work.

Systemlord

I’m afraid this is all too common for clomid users, no improvement in symptoms even with healthy hormone values.

What was your protocol when on injections, dosing and injection frequency?

Also, I used to be on injections, had low SHBG, tons of sides, partly due to my lazy a** not wanting to exercise and eat healthy. I thought TRT would do all the work without me having to put anything in.

Then I heard about Jatenzo, a relatively new oral treatment for men with hypogonadism. The 6 hour half-life has my hormones peaking within two hours, and declining rapidly thereafter, all with no side effects!

I believe some guys can’t tolerate the relatively short acting esters, because of the near constantly elevated hormones. Jatenzo gives you a peak hormone levels within 2 hours, 12 hours later hormone levels are <300. Yet I feel no different at 2 hours after dosing a than I do at 12 hours.

The only way I got Jatenzo approved by insurance is getting a medical exception from my doctor because all other delivery methods failed to provide ideal results.

I’m doing extremely well on Jatenzo, because I go to the gym 7 days a week, and eat extremely healthy. Jatenzo is a tool to help me achieve a healthy mind a body.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching