Chrysin cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Has anyone heard of or used chrysin cream? My doc prescribed chrysin cream 20% at 100mg twice a day as alternative to anastrozole. I never did like anastrozole and am super sensitive to it so Doc offered this as an option. My estradiol is a 47 on a standard test not sensitive and that was using .25 anastrozole a week. Thanks for any info on chrysin!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Chivato

I have never heard of or used chrysin cream but it has been used in tablet/capsule form as well as an ingredient in testosterone enhancers in the weightlifting and body-building community for decades to reduce the aromatizing of testosterone to estradiol.

I heard the tablet isn't well absorbed by the stomach so my pharmacy compounds it into a cream which is more absorbable. It's supposed to be used as an alternative to anastrozole.....it's much weaker though. Didn't know if anyone used it with much success.

CoastWatcher

Has anyone heard of or used chrysin cream? My doc prescribed chrysin cream 20% at 100mg twice a day as alternative to anastrozole. I never did like anastrozole and am super sensitive to it so Doc offered this as an option. My estradiol is a 47 on a standard test not sensitive and that was using .25 anastrozole a week. Thanks for any info on chrysin!

Do you live in the United States? I ask because you write that you had estradiol measured on the standard test and posted a value of 47 (while on anastrozole). It is entirely possible that your actual e2 level, on the sensitive estradiol test - the only accurate test for men - is within range. When were you put on an AI? What symptoms were you having that suggested anastrozole was necessary? Were protocol manipulations, smaller, more frequent doses, considered? Why not test with the correct lab procedure?

As for Chrysin, you aren't likely to see much/if any impact on e2 levels (if such an impact is even needed).

Chivato

There is much debate about whether oral chrysin works due to absorption issues in many people. Perhaps the cream is better for absorption but I have seen no studies. I agree with Coastwatcher comments.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me