Change in stance.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charliebizz

What’s up guys. I love excel and everything we stand for let me first say that but I do have to change my stance about the Facebook group trt and hormone optimization. Although I did see that they had some knowledgeable stuff being posted I let all the negative shit I was seeing get to me instead of just ignoring it. And they still have some members that act cult like and are very frustrating to deal with but same on any forum. Some of the topics they talk about are very good for the community and moving us all forward. I for one got back in the group because I’m giving trt another go. And things do get stale just being on one forum. I admit while I am an open minded person I did start to get jaded by my own personal trt experience. And I’ve had convos with many guys that share the same issues with trt. But my levels are my levels and 168 and free t under range cannot be good for a 37 year old and I will try my hardest to make it work. I wanted to apologize to anyone I offended and share this video that I think could help some of us guys. They also mention excel and Nelson in the video. So again sorry if I offended anyone I’m not a close minded negative person just haven’t had a good experience myself and my posts are never meant to deter people just to share my experience and be honest. It’s not always that simple. Thank you guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks for informing us.

Who cares what they think? Some of them are upset that I banned them for being rude to people. They can trash me and ExcelMale as much as they want. It has happened before with people I have banned.

When someone takes the time to read research papers and process data the way we do, then I will take them seriously.

Charliebizz

Thanks for informing us.

Who cares what they think? They are upset that I banned them for being rude to people. They can trash me and ExcelMale as much as they want. It has happened before with people I have banned.

When someone takes the time to read research papers and process data the way we do, then I will take them seriously.
No they weren’t talking bad about you at all Nelson.

dr grant is a very nice guy. Takes a lot of time out to talk to people in the group and I really respect him. I don’t know what happened with you guys in the past. I was making this post more for the people I may have offended. And to share this video. I believe they share a lot of your beliefs.

sh1973

I absolutely agree with your stance on lowering estrogen Nelson. There’s no reason someone being properly treated with a proper trt dose to be taking an ai. These are nasty drugs with a plethora of potential long term side effects, that be used in breast cancer patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale