Can you help me understand my blood work?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Netsyphen

Can you tell us how old you are? Are you taking any medications/supplements? Anabolic steroid or opiate use?

30 yr. old. No supplements, 20mg/day Prozac. Had most of the Low T symptoms since puberty, just never figured out why or that is wasn't normal until recently.

No steroid or opiate use.

Smokin Joe

Netsyphen have you been evaluated for obstructive sleep apnea.
Our youngest son is 28 and was just diagnosed with severe apnea.
He is medium build and not over weight so we were surprised when his diagnoses came back in he severe catagory.
He is experiencing the same symptoms.
Will wait to see if cpap treatment helps before going forward with other treatments.

Netsyphen

Netsyphen have you been evaluated for obstructive sleep apnea.
Our youngest son is 28 and was just diagnosed with severe apnea.
He is medium build and not over weight so we were surprised when his diagnoses came back in he severe catagory.
He is experiencing the same symptoms.
Will wait to see if cpap treatment helps before going forward with other treatments.

I had a sleep study done a couple of years ago that came back completely normal. No adenoids or tonsils as well.

Netsyphen - you're anemic and it may be iron deficiency based on a borderline low MCV of 81. I suggest you contact my office in the morning and get an RX for some iron studies. If you get them drawn within the next week or so, the results should be available to discuss during your initial consult. Have my staff order: serum iron, TIBC, % saturation, ferritin.

More can be discussed during consult!

Netsyphen

Netsyphen - you're anemic and it may be iron deficiency based on a borderline low MCV of 81. I suggest you contact my office in the morning and get an RX for some iron studies. If you get them drawn within the next week or so, the results should be available to discuss during your initial consult. Have my staff order: serum iron, TIBC, % saturation, ferritin.

More can be discussed during consult!

I e-mailed Chelsea, she got me my last rx for lab work. Thanks for pointing this out, i'll definitely get the tests done. Should I start taking an iron/B12/Folic supplement?

I e-mailed Chelsea, she got me my last rx for lab work. Thanks for pointing this out, i'll definitely get the tests done. Should I start taking an iron/B12/Folic supplement?

No, I wouldn't start taking anything until we have the lab results and consult to discuss. If you ARE iron deficient, even more important than treating it is determining the CAUSE of the iron deficiency (sometimes occult blood loss from the GI tract...sometimes just low iron consumption/absorption...sometimes other reasons). We'll get the labs and go from there.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I agree with Dr Saya on the low hematocrit.

Your diet also has to improve since your lipids are not great.

You obviously have low T but your estradiol is very low even accounting for your low T. Are you taking anything that decreases estradiol?

Your thyroid seems Ok superficially (TSH) and so does your kidney function.

Netsyphen

I agree with the diet, no excuse, just haven't been doing it. I've had 0 motivation recently and just kind of tired -ALL- the time.

Nothing to lower my Estradiol, I noticed that too. What would be some of the issues associated with Low T + Super Low E2? Anything more than just low T?

CoastWatcher

I agree with the diet, no excuse, just haven't been doing it. I've had 0 motivation recently and just kind of tired -ALL- the time.

Nothing to lower my Estradiol, I noticed that too. What would be some of the issues associated with Low T + Super Low E2? Anything more than just low T?

Estradiol follows testosterone - E follows T. When I was diagnosed I had very low values, and very mild osteopenia. As TRT began my E2 rose as my testosterone level climbed. It may be that simple in your case.

Netsyphen

Estradiol follows testosterone - E follows T. When I was diagnosed I had very low values, and very mild osteopenia. As TRT began my E2 rose as my testosterone level climbed. It may be that simple in your case.

I hope it is all a 'simple' fix with just the right dose of T, it would be nice to finally feel what normal is like.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me