Can you get better TRT response by changing to intramuscular?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fireproof

gallon, I agree with you 100%. I love injecting in my delts with a 27gauge 1/2". I do it in front of a mirror (just like sex) you can watch it go in, nice and straight.

That's an IM injection, not SubQ, correct? (I think 1Draw above in post 15 was confused).

Anyway - have you noticed any pain in delts vs. glutes? I've only done the butt and it seems like delts would have more nerves / sensitivity?? But I'm intrigued with the smaller needle and ease-of-use.

Also - any thoughts to rotating around your delts and glutes (instead of just sticking with delts) for less holes in each muscle over time?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GA8314

That's an IM injection, not SubQ, correct? (I think 1Draw above in post 15 was confused).

Anyway - have you noticed any pain in delts vs. glutes? I've only done the butt and it seems like delts would have more nerves / sensitivity?? But I'm intrigued with the smaller needle and ease-of-use.

Also - any thoughts to rotating around your delts and glutes (instead of just sticking with delts) for less holes in each muscle over time?

I rotate sites for sure. For reasons you suggested. I surmise a lot of guys do also.

Fireproof,

Everybody is different. What works for me or some other guy here, may not be comfortable for you. You're going to have to experiment with different injection sites, and see which sites work best for you.

I can't inject into my delts. I hate it. I've tried every combination of needle length and gauge, and my arm is sore for three days post injection. It doesn't matter what I'm pinning either...Test, Lipo-C, Tri-Amino, the result is always the same...I'm sore for 3 days. Since I don't have any fat on my delts, I'm pretty sure that even a 1/2" needle is going shallow IM, at least.

For me, I've discovered through trial and error that the quads are the only place that I like pinning Test. I do it with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin, and it's painless. My quads don't have any fat on them either, so that 1/2" needle is going shallow IM also. I guess my quads aren't as sensitive as my delts, because I never have any PIP there. You just have to remember to inject very slowly.

I've found that the glutes work well for injecting Lipo-C and Tri-Amino. A 1/2"/30ga needle into the fat is painless. I'm pinning 1mL of those nutrients (alternating EOD) into that glute fat pad, with no lumps, bumps, or PIP. Good luck to you.

Fireproof

Fireproof,

Everybody is different. What works for me or some other guy here, may not be comfortable for you. You're going to have to experiment with different injection sites, and see which sites work best for you.

I can't inject into my delts. I hate it. I've tried every combination of needle length and gauge, and my arm is sore for three days post injection. It doesn't matter what I'm pinning either...Test, Lipo-C, Tri-Amino, the result is always the same...I'm sore for 3 days. Since I don't have any fat on my delts, I'm pretty sure that even a 1/2" needle is going shallow IM, at least.

For me, I've discovered through trial and error that the quads are the only place that I like pinning Test. I do it with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin, and it's painless. My quads don't have any fat on them either, so that 1/2" needle is going shallow IM also. I guess my quads aren't as sensitive as my delts, because I never have any PIP there. You just have to remember to inject very slowly.

I've found that the glutes work well for injecting Lipo-C and Tri-Amino. A 1/2"/30ga needle into the fat is painless. I'm pinning 1mL of those nutrients (alternating EOD) into that glute fat pad, with no lumps, bumps, or PIP. Good luck to you.

Thanks for the advice. I'm about to switch from clinic-administered to self-administered, so I'm researching to be prepared with needle sizes and a plan of attack.

I always assumed test cyp was too thick for insulin pins. I guess not, huh? Also - dumb question - what is PIP? ��

I always assumed test cyp was too thick for insulin pins. I guess not, huh? Also - dumb question - what is PIP? 😊

Yes...test cyp is thick, but you can use an insulin pin. It takes me about 75 to 90 seconds to load my insulin syringe (29ga needle) to .35mL for my dose of 70mg. I also take about 45 seconds to inject the dose into my quad...nice and slow.

Hahaha...sorry man, PIP = Post Injection Pain.

Also, using an insulin pin cuts down on waste. When you use a luer lock syringe with a screw on luer lock needle, you leave a little bit of test in the needle reservoir when the injection is finished. Insulin pins don't have reservoirs...no waste.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me