Can Testosterone quality affect acne?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I'll try to keep this short. On TRT for almost 4 years. When I started, TRT in my country was non-existent. (these days there are a few clinics but none near me). So I've been doing it myself this whole time. I've been using pharma grade Test (cyp, enth) this whole time. About 2 months ago I had to get some UGL stuff because there was no pharma stuff available. Since then I've noticed some acne on my back and (weirdly) my head. Could the quality of the Test be causing this. I didn't even have much acne as a teenager and certainly none in the last 20 years so I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. The only thing I can think of is the change in Test. Note that my recent labs showed my Free and Total Test roughly what they've been the whole time (slightly down) and E2 (sensitive) was the same.

Note: I realise almost everyone on here is in US/Canada where TRT is very common and hence most will be using a prescription. So I understand not many will be able to offer advice. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

By any chance were you using cypionate before the acne, and the UGL stuff enanthate?

I ask because I saw a post on another forum a while back about enanthate converting more to DHT, compared to cyp. I cannot find more anecdotes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me