Can Methylene Blue cause erectile dysfunction?

Buy Lab Tests Online

champion

I have been doing some research on Methylene Blue and it seems that it blocks the release of nitric oxide. Since nitric oxide is necessary for an erection could Methylene Blue cause erectile dysfunction?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

Could you explain what benefits you got from it?
i definitely got a mood boost. i noticed that i woke up feeling more rested/happier. but pretty inconsistent however. this has probably to do with the serotonin boost it gives you. i took it for 3 months or so at 15mg/day while frequently going to 50-100mg. i stopped eventually because I did not feel that a) the mood boost held up more then couple times b) no other benefits noted

champion

i definitely got a mood boost. i noticed that i woke up feeling more rested/happier. but pretty inconsistent however. this has probably to do with the serotonin boost it gives you. i took it for 3 months or so at 15mg/day while frequently going to 50-100mg. i stopped eventually because I did not feel that a) the mood boost held up more then couple times b) no other benefits noted
Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Guided_by_Voices

Several things...1)The big-brains on MB (e.g. Fransisco Gonzalez-Lima) seem to suggest that for general benefit, intermittent low-dose use is the way to go. For example, I use less than 5 mg one or two times per week. 2) Nitric Oxide is a very complicated topic in itself and from what I understood of the podcasts I've heard from people who study it, it is another case where too much can be bad as well as too little. 3) My take away from a quick scan of the topic is that it's very unclear if it is even reducing NO in a meaningful way, let alone one that would affect erections 4) Other aspects of MB should have a positive affect on the endothelium in general and hence NO, such as enhanced cardio performance, and 5) MB seems to have so many net-benefits that the risk/reward seems firmly tilted toward reward, at least when used intermittently in low doses, similar to how rapamycin (and many other things like insulin) seem beneficial when used that way but likely harmful to an otherwise healthy person when used chronically in high doses.

Here's an example in the linked podcast of the complexity of the NO topic...

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching