FDA ending compounding of certain peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

SteveCleves

For those of you that haven't seen it, it seems like the FDA is stopping compounding pharmacies from offering most peptides.

"FDA would consider taking action against a compounder or outsourcing facility for compounding drug products with bulk drug substances listed in category 2 under its general enforcement policies."

BACK TO THE UNDERGROUND YOU GO!!!!

Not sure what this ultimately means as it seems most people get their peptides from "research chemical" suppliers.

What I am curious is what this is going to do to the bro-TRT clinics that with the removal of Anavar, and now Peptides are going to see their profit margins shrink even more.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

For those of you that haven't seen it, it seems like the FDA is stopping compounding pharmacies from offering most peptides.

"FDA would consider taking action against a compounder or outsourcing facility for compounding drug products with bulk drug substances listed in category 2 under its general enforcement policies."

Not sure what this ultimately means as it seems most people get their peptides from "research chemical" suppliers.

What I am curious is what this is going to do to the bro-TRT clinics that with the removal of Anavar, and now Peptides are going to see their profit margins shrink even more.
You had to know this was coming. The FDA is a political entity that seeks ultimate control. They operate under the guise of quality assurance and protecting the public, and to a certain extent, they do. But the underground movement of HRT, peptides and other drugs has reached a very high level and they want control.

This is why I get upset over guys like Jay Campbell who are drawing very negative attention to themselves and the subject.

t_spacemonkey

so essentially things like BPC157 won't be available through pharmacies like empower. but not sure why to use compounding pharma, where for ex. bpc157 10mg is close to 300usd at empower. same from 'research chemical' sites more like 60 for 10mg. once you have a trusted proven source, no need to look elsewhere.
FDA as always improving our lives

BigTex

I am reading over all of the so called "Safety risks" the FDA created. What a complete joke! Where did they get this garbage from? I guess they prefer peptides being sold on the internet. Let the Chinese prosper. Lord knows the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations doesn't even have enough special agents to go after internet sales. All this means Steve is internet peptide shops will increase and do more business.

t_spacemonkey

I am reading over all of the so called "Safety risks" the FDA created. What a complete joke! Where did they get this garbage from? I guess they prefer peptides being sold on the internet. Let the Chinese prosper. Lord knows the FDA Office of Criminal Investigations doesn't even have enough special agents to go after internet sales. All this means Steve is internet peptide shops will increase and do more business.
i think the FDA still believes to a large extent, that people only trust their docs and official pharmacies. and yes, there is a considerable amount of sheeple following their docs blindly and they do probably drive enough revenue into pharma coffers. my guess is that those rules are directly related to potentially having an pharma profit impact. if you look at some of the peptides, they deliver true benefits, like BPC157 and could reduce dependency on pharma stuff.

Systemlord

am reading over all of the so called "Safety risks" the FDA created. What a complete joke! Where did they get this garbage from?
Thin air, that’s where. Compare Finasteride and the harm it’s caused to millions of men worldwide, yet it’s still on the market! Stomping out the competition is all the FDA is good for these days.

Public health takes a backseat! Didn’t the FDA just green light an Alzheimer’s drug against the recommended of doctors due to it’s questionable effectiveness…?

The FDA has it’s own hidden agenda for taking action in the guise of protecting the public.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching