calicum and mag suppliment recommendations?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thanks Gene.. wondering since i take the ZMA if i should just get a good calcium to take with it since the ZMA has zinc and magnesium already..I have heard there are different kinds of mag and calcium and i want to make sure to get some good stuff so i am not wasting money. any thoughts on which product is good and type? also if just adding some calcium to the zma would be good? thank you!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I stopped taking calcium now that we have better data on increased cardiovascular risks with calcium supplements. I eat calcium rich foods instead since the thought is that they do not cause the same effect as supplements. I do take vitamin D.

"Controversy over calcium supplements arose when a combined analysis of 15 studies by Dr. Mark J. Bolland of the University of Auckland found that when calcium was taken without vitamin D (which enhances calcium absorption), the supplements increased the risk of heart attack by about 30 percent.
In February yet another study, published online in JAMA Internal Medicine, found that among 388,229 men and women initially aged 50 to 71 and followed for an average of 12 years, supplemental calcium raised the risk of cardiovascular death by 20 percent among men — but not women. The increased risk was observed only among smokers."

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/08/thinking-twice-about-calcium-supplements-2/?_r=0

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me