Brother was on gel would it work for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

My brother was taking fortesta gel and swears by it. He said he had no side effects and it absorbed well. Would this possibly do the same for me? Currently on injections and don't like the side effects.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

FWIW I am one of the few guys here that does well on compounded T cream:) It cost me $35.00 per month (shipping included in that price). That is with a script from my DR. I use 1/2 gram / day. That's about a 1/4 teaspoon. I would never go with BIG pharma. Did that and even the co-pay was killing me cost wise. I can handle what I am paying now and the results are great.

My brother was taking fortesta gel and swears by it. He said he had no side effects and it absorbed well. Would this possibly do the same for me? Currently on injections and don't like the side effects.

How are we supposed to tell? We need more information, for example protocol, length of time on, what side effects your having, LABS most importantly, age, and maybe your preferences.

To be able to say anything right now is impossible, you could be on 100mg E21D and we wouldn't know.

So switch. No one can tell if it'll work for you or not, like it does him. You don't like what you're doing now so switch.

timk

FWIW I am one of the few guys here that does well on compounded T cream:) It cost me $35.00 per month (shipping included in that price). That is with a script from my DR. I use 1/2 gram / day. That's about a 1/4 teaspoon. I would never go with BIG pharma. Did that and even the co-pay was killing me cost wise. I can handle what I am paying now and the results are great.

Where do you get your cream? I don't have traditional insurance, does qualify under AFCA, and I went to my doctor today to make the switch. I was hopeful until I went to the pharmacy to get my prescription for Androgel...$342!

Where do you get your cream? I don't have traditional insurance, does qualify under AFCA, and I went to my doctor today to make the switch. I was hopeful until I went to the pharmacy to get my prescription for Androgel...$342!

That's the downside with gel.

Post your protocol with injections. Most likely you aren't dialed in, or are on 56mgEfullmoon or something ridiculous.

I'm joking, but since gels aren't an option it seems, you may have to figure out why injections aren't working for you.

timk

That's the downside with gel.

Post your protocol with injections. Most likely you aren't dialed in, or are on 56mgEfullmoon or something ridiculous.

I'm joking, but since gels aren't an option it seems, you may have to figure out why injections aren't working for you.

I am wondering if injecting subq would mitigate side effects? Anyone know about that?

CoastWatcher

I am wondering if injecting subq would mitigate side effects? Anyone know about that?

What, specifically, are the side effects that you're dealing with? Elevated E2? Libido/erectile,issues? Are you using HCG? What lab values can you share? If you don't give us context, we can't discuss this with you.

timk

What, specifically, are the side effects that you're dealing with? Elevated E2? Libido/erectile,issues? Are you using HCG? What lab values can you share? If you don't give us context, we can't discuss this with you.

36 hours after injection:

Left eye pressure
Pounding feeling in chest
Anxiety
Sleeplessness

This will last a day or two.

CoastWatcher

36 hours after injection:

Left eye pressure
Pounding feeling in chest
Anxiety
Sleeplessness

This will last a day or two.

You full protocol? Your most recent lab values? You are injecting 60 mg twice weekly (you expressed your dose in ml, which is a volume, not a dose)? Blood pressure?

timk

You full protocol? Your most recent lab values? You are injecting 60 mg twice weekly (you expressed your dose in ml, which is a volume, not a dose)? Blood pressure?

The most recent test said my test level was at 243 and thats all the info I have. My doctor did not give me mg only ml measurements. I have a lot of holes to fill; however, the known is I have side effects after my injections. I am curious if subq would mitigate the side effects. Are those side effects from elevated estrogen? Blood pressure is always below 120/80 and sometimes after a long run or bike its 106/70.

Thank you for your willingness to help.

Subq has little to with absorption of Estrogen conversion and much more about using a smaller needle, i.e., more comfort. If this is what you're getting from your Dr its very very poor care, I mean the lab tests he's running (or not running).

The most recent test said my test level was at 243 and thats all the info I have. My doctor did not give me mg only ml measurements. I have a lot of holes to fill; however, the known is I have side effects after my injections. I am curious if subq would mitigate the side effects. Are those side effects from elevated estrogen? Blood pressure is always below 120/80 and sometimes after a long run or bike its 106/70.

Your problem isn't injections vs. gels. Your problem, and one that won't go away with switching to gels, is your doctor.

You are not receiving the care you need. Seek out another doctor, one who doesn't keep you in the dark about your own dosage and lab results.

Your lab results are YOUR property, you have every right to know what your results are as your doctor does. After all, he's not the one who has to live at 243 levels, YOU do.

CoastWatcher

With a testosterone level of 243, you have problems that go far beyond the question of IM/SubQ. That value, 243, reflects how many weeks on TRT? When was it taken relative to you injections? What is your SHBG? You are not receiving the level of care you receive. Would you consider finding a new doctor?

timk

With a testosterone level of 243, you have problems that go far beyond the question of IM/SubQ. That value, 243, reflects how many weeks on TRT? When was it taken relative to you injections? What is your SHBG? You are not receiving the level of care you receive. Would you consider finding a new doctor?

Thank you. I just emailed Defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching