Breaking Sustanon 250 glass ampoule?

Buy Lab Tests Online

arizonajack

I use Sustanon 250 I bought in India that comes in glass ampoules. I have not figured out a good way to open these. The glass is incredibly strong. When I try to snap just with my hand, I have crushed the glass completely a couple time, slicing up my hand and spilling the contents. I use gloves and that seems to work better, but I just crushed another ampoule. Even when I am successful, very often there are glass shards. I assume no glass shards would fit through a needle, but it's concerning. The whole thing is very frustrating. What the h*** kind of design is this? I don't see any tools online, and when I search youtube, I see female nurses simply breaking these with their hands. I'm not a wuss, but it just doesn't snap easily for me. Suggestions? Am I just an idiot?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

arizonajack

Thanks, I've seen that video before. I don't know if the manufacturer for this makes it particularly strong, or I just can't do it right. Very frustrating.

fifty

I understand how you feel. Most of this stuff is a pain in the a**. That dude in the video probably sawed half way through the top of his vial before starting :)

Cataceous

Super Moderator
There are Luer Lock filter-needles that should be used to extract the contents of glass ampules. Then you switch to a normal needle to inject yourself or transfer the contents to a sterile vial. This way you insure you're not getting glass shards.

rabbit

i use a small triangle shaped file and score both sides of the ampule where the dot is with three or four light strokes then break as shown in the video.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me