Body Shaving Question

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi guys,
Question on shaving your body.
I have been shaving my legs, its a cycling thing, but I only shave to just above the knee.
After going on TRT I have notice that I am getting more ingrown hairs(well i assume they are) on my upper legs and hips. I know there are a lot of guys that shave their whole body, so how to you deal with ingrown hair? I am a somewhat hairy guy and have never shave my chest or anywhere else because of the fear of getting badly ingrown hairs.

How do you guys who shave deal with ingrown hairs?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know of absolutely no way you can shave anywhere on your body with out the chance of ingrown hairs if you are indeed prone to them as I am. That is why guys like me grow a full beard or keep our beards clipped down to a three day scruff. I am very hairy and would never dream of shaving down because I know the misery I'd end up living with. And yes, TRT does increase body hair growth... a lot in my case! I'm also having ingrown hair problems on my hips and waistband area. Having said all this, I have discovered a device that will clipper body hair down to a very low stubble (like you shaved a day or two ago) without causing ingrown hairs. It's called a Mangroomer Professional and I bought it last spring from Amazon. It's a very sleek unit with fine clipper blades and an extension handle that folds out so you can clipper the hair all the way down your back without dislocating your shoulder. You'll want to buy the more expensive rechargeable model rather than the battery operated which from what I hear has a lot less power. The only time I use this is during the summer when I want to start tanning and only use it on my back and upper arms. Makes the lotion go on soooo much easier and the sun is able to get through "the forest". The rest of the year I like to keep everything in it's natural hairy ape state! So give the Mangroomer a try. If nothing else I think it would be a quick and easy way to take care of those cycling legs!
Ron

Jeffrey Becker

A close trim is generally best but certain areas a shave is the only way to get smooth, there is a product called Tend Skin which I have used for ingrown hairs and it really works great.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me