Blood work with TEST E & HGH

Buy Lab Tests Online

TRicker

Has anyone ever heard of someone gaining fat from HGH?
I had a discussion with my endo after having gained 25lbs of fat from my 5 month long enclomiphene trial. I'm not sure if it was the enclomiphene itself, or having very low testosterone levels for 5 months. Regardless, my endo asked if I've tried hgh or peptides, because (according to him) HGH is known to increase fat mass. I've only read supplementing with hgh/peptides would help body composition and reduce body fat.
I was actually contemplating trying hgh to help reduce body fat, but my endo has me rethinking it. Anyone out there experience fat gain from HGH/peptides?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

johann

Definitely. I bought 50 weeks worth of Norditropin and it has been great. Their service and professionalism is very good.

I will be going back once I am out.
I went there in Feb, great service. So by now Im 2 months in on 1.8 Ius am and waiting for it to take effect, would you recommend to split it up to am and pm? how long have you been on that protocol and what is the result you have notice?

DS3

I went there in Feb, great service. So by now Im 2 months in on 1.8 Ius am and waiting for it to take effect, would you recommend to split it up to am and pm? how long have you been on that protocol and what is the result you have notice?
I split the dose into am/pm and feel that are more consistent effect is felt by doing so. In terms of effect, I feel better energy, better skin quality, somewhat less arthritic pain, and much better cognition. If a person were to take a therapeutic dose of HGH without growth hormone deficiency, it is unlikely that they would experience much effect at all. However, for someone like me who has true growth hormone deficiency, the effects are highly therapeutic.

johann

I split the dose into am/pm and feel that are more consistent effect is felt by doing so. In terms of effect, I feel better energy, better skin quality, somewhat less arthritic pain, and much better cognition. If a person were to take a therapeutic dose of HGH without growth hormone deficiency, it is unlikely that they would experience much effect at all. However, for someone like me who has true growth hormone deficiency, the effects are highly therapeutic.
Thanks for the reply, I have been testing my IGF-1 2-3 times a year for the past 3 years and it has been coming in as low as 47 and highest was 167. and the last test I had after 4 weeks on it was 229.

DS3

Thanks for the reply, I have been testing my IGF-1 2-3 times a year for the past 3 years and it has been coming in as low as 47 and highest was 167. and the last test I had after 4 weeks on it was 229.
I feel you. Mine consistently comes back around 85 without GH. I don’t know about you, but I don’t feel well with IGF-1 that low.

TRicker

If a person were to take a therapeutic dose of HGH without growth hormone deficiency, it is unlikely that they would experience much effect at all.
Would that include any fat loss?
My IGF-1 always follows my testosterone level, so when I'm on the largest dose of TRT, my IGF-1 hovers around 200. I was considering hgh strictly for fat loss.

johann

My IGF-1 always follows my testosterone level, so when I'm on the largest dose of TRT, my IGF-1 hovers around 200. I was considering hgh strictly for fat loss.
My clinic wants my igf1 in 300-320 range, raising that from 200-320 will defiantly make a difference. But it take's time, might be seeing 6 months before anything happens. For me I went on to stay on for life.

DS3

If you were to take enough GH to produce higher IGF-1 levels than you naturally are producing, then yes, you would see a reduction in fat loss. If you replace your natural GH with exogenous and only achieved a level similar to your natures IGF-1, then I would suspect you would not see noticeable fat loss.

Personally, I see good fat loss with 1.8 iu daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me