Blood tests?

Buy Lab Tests Online

gymrat350

Hello all, hoping you can shed some light for me....

I`m 48 / 49 in November, 284lbs. 6'2", high blood pressure ( 124 / 72 last checked on meds ), diabetic on insulin as necessary A1c was 5.3 last checked, sleep apnea W/ breathing machine, colon cancer 8 years ago..annual colonoscopy have been clean since surgery.

My latest physical was last week.

Workout M/W/F 3 to 4 hours a day, not much cardio, just lifting heavy weights.

My PCP dosen`t want to run labs because my weight has dropped from 350 to 249, then crept back up over the last 2 years that i`ve been lifting in the gym.

I`m curious exactly what labs i should run, whether or not I end up on TRT isn`t really what I`m after, I want to know what shape my body is in since I`m approaching 50 and haven`t really taken the best care of it so far, if TRT is in my future than I`m ok with that.

What tests should I be looking to get to have the most information available???

Gymrat 350.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Hello all, hoping you can shed some light for me....

I`m 48 / 49 in November, 284lbs. 6'2", high blood pressure ( 124 / 72 last checked on meds ), diabetic on insulin as necessary A1c was 5.3 last checked, sleep apnea W/ breathing machine, colon cancer 8 years ago..annual colonoscopy have been clean since surgery.

My latest physical was last week.

Workout M/W/F 3 to 4 hours a day, not much cardio, just lifting heavy weights.

My PCP dosen`t want to run labs because my weight has dropped from 350 to 249, then crept back up over the last 2 years that i`ve been lifting in the gym.

I`m curious exactly what labs i should run, whether or not I end up on TRT isn`t really what I`m after, I want to know what shape my body is in since I`m approaching 50 and haven`t really taken the best care of it so far, if TRT is in my future than I`m ok with that.

What tests should I be looking to get to have the most information available???

Gymrat 350.

There is always a trade off on how much money you want to spend Vs what you want to focus on.

You could easily spend $1000 on labs even at a discount such as on this excel male web site.

This panel cost $575 from life extension, I used this as an example of a pretty complete health snap shot, discounted labs has similar prices.

It still doesn't cover complete thyroid panel, iron panel, cq10 levels, magnesium rbc levels, it depends on what you think you need.

I always try and get my doctor to order through insurance as much as possible then fill in the gaps myself by buying tests individually .

This panel contains the following tests:

Steroid Hormones:

• Testosterone, Free with Total
  • Estrogens, Total
  • Estradiol
  • DHEA-S
  • Progesterone
  • Pregnenolone
  • Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
  • FSH/LH
Thyroid Hormones:

• TSH