Blood Test results. Low libido, No energy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

jmatt64

Hey guys just wanted to get your thoughts on my results. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-191950_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-191950_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_20191030-191917_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-191917_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 124
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

Using this calculator: http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Your free testosterone is only 1.4%. Many guys, like myself, don’t feel better until our testosterone is at or over 2% for at least a couple / few days per week. If you’re having symptoms, even though your free testosterone isn’t bad, it’s likely low for you and your body.

madman

Super Moderator
Using this calculator: http://www.issam.ch/freetesto.htm

Your free testosterone is only 1.4%. Many guys, like myself, don’t feel better until our testosterone is at or over 2% for at least a couple / few days per week. If you’re having symptoms, even though your free testosterone isn’t bad, it’s likely low for you and your body.

You should know by now that the linear law-of-mass action model (Vermuelen) calculated method is outdated and flawed.

No one should be using it!

The only way to truly know where your FT level sits is to use the most accurate testing method such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best) or simply use the newer TruT calculated method (which has been shown to be on par with results obtained by the gold standard ED testing method).

TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT

Systemlord

Thanks guys for your input. Doc currently put me on 100 mg per week test cyp trial to see how I react.

More than likely this dosage will not be enough to overcome your high SHBG, if will more than likely result in low FT and may not be any better then pre-TRT.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
More than likely this dosage will not be enough to overcome your high SHBG, if will more than likely result in low FT and may not be any better then pre-TRT.
This conventional wisdom is probably wrong. The dose of exogenous testosterone directly drives free testosterone, and the proportionality is determined by underlying metabolism and not by SHBG. The SHBG level simply causes total serum testosterone to be consistent with the free testosterone: higher with high SHBG and lower with low SHBG.

You have numbers that don't really justify TRT, I do see poor testing of your Thyroid though and that's something that you should sort out before a TRT attempt. I agree likewise that 100mg isn't likely to do much for you with that SHBG.

TSH
Free T4
Free T3
Reverse T3
Antibodies

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones