Bioregulators Peptides

Buy Lab Tests Online

smartrickpick

Recently, I've been researching these fascinating compounds and have become particularly interested in Chonluten, Prostamax, Ovagen, and Vesilute.

As I delve deeper into understanding these peptides, I'm eager to connect with others who have firsthand experience using them. I'm curious about your dosage strategies and any insights you've gained from incorporating these peptides into your regimen.

If you've had experience with any of these peptides or have knowledge about dosage protocols, I'd love to hear from you. Let's start a dialogue and share our experiences to enhance our understanding of these compounds.

Looking forward to connecting with you all and learning from your insights!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Found this on AI:
Chonluten, Prostamax, Ovagen, and Vesilute are peptide bioregulators with specific functions:

- **Chonluten**: A short peptide bioregulator that regulates gene expression, particularly active in lung tissue and the GI tract. It is used as a geroprotective agent and may have applications in chronic inflammatory diseases[1][4][5].

- **Prostamax**: Composed of Lys-Glu-Asp-Pro, it is a peptide synthesized for specific purposes. Its exact function is not explicitly mentioned in the search results provided[3][4].

- **Ovagen**: Comprised of Glu-Asp-Leu, Ovagen is another peptide bioregulator. Its precise role is not detailed in the search results provided[3].

- **Vesilute**: Developed to restore normal blood vessel function, treat vascular diseases, and maintain vessel health in elderly patients. It contains amino acids that integrate into DNA structure to normalize vessel cell metabolism. Vesilute is recommended for bladder problems, chronic cystitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and other urinary issues[2].

These peptides have distinct functions and applications in bioregulation and health maintenance.

Sources
[1] Chonluten 20mg (Bioregulator) Chonluten 20mg (Bioregulator)
[2] Vesilute 20mg Vesilute 20mg – Luna Pharm
[3] Peptide Synthesis: Prostamax (Lys-Glu-Asp-Pro) Chengdu Youngshe Chemical - LinkedIn Peptide Synthesis: Prostamax (Lys-Glu-Asp-Pro) Chengdu Youngshe Chemical
[4] Chonluten 20mg (10 vial kit) Chonluten 20mg (10 vial kit)
[5] Chonluten 20mg (Bioregulator) Chonluten 20mg (Bioregulator)

By Perplexity at https://www.perplexity.ai/search/What-are-Chonluten-atA1RDgVTsqUsIt68I6vGg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me