Bio-Identical HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sean Mosher

Does anyone have experience with this or tried it personally?
I know there is a place out in Katy, TX that offers it.........apparently quite expensive.
Seems like this is the least talked about TRT option and was just curious..........

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Bioidentical is a term used in women's HRT. Does not apply to men. Men's horrmone therapy does not have to be - and should not be - overly expensive.

The term is important because there are synthetic hormones designed for women that are not bioidentical (Premarin = horse hormones, not human) and can cause severe and significant problems. This is where women's HRT gets its bad reputation - from the synthetics, not the bioidenticals.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I don't like the term "bioidentical hormones" when we discuss TRT for men as there is no such thing.

All Testosterone or any derivative of the such are made in pharmaceutical labs and therefore are synthetic.

That said, they formulated so that the body does not see any difference between naturally produced Testosterone or that which is injected so the body responds accordingly.

As for TRT clinics; they all have pricing that range for very expensive to affordable for most guys.

If you are in the market for a TRT Clinic I'd suggest you look into Defy Medical here on EM and contact them on how they can help you.

Many members are patients there, as is yours truly, and found they are not only very knowledgeable but affordable for most.

I'm using pellets that say to be bio identical... is it better or less toxic ?

As torrential noted, it is a marketing ploy to get you to pay thousands of dollars for an inferior TRT method (pellets).

As Gene noted, all testosterone products are "synthesized" making then "synthetic" in that nature...but the "bio-identical" term really originated to describe the CHEMICAL STRUCTURE of the hormones. Once again, as torrential astutely noted, this is only really a relevant term in FEMALE HRT where there are hormones used that are CHEMICALLY DIFFERENT than the body's own hormones (Premarin, prempro, etc, etc). For males, every major commercially available testosterone product is "bio-identical" in the sense that the actual TESTOSTERONE itself is identical to your body's own testosterone. For example, testosterone cypionate is simply testosterone (bio-identical) with an ester (cypionate) attached to control the timed release of the testosterone in the body. Once the ester (cypionate) is cleaved off, the testosterone released is BIO-IDENTICAL in structure to the body's testosterone.

bruin

I was on rx from Lawley Pharmaceutical, AUS, for the my initial T cream for about 3 years. Described as bio identical, it was a good run till my insurance changed to the US. Easier application than Androgel and was more effective and 40% the cost

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me