Better to use more bacteriostatic water or less?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Unable to find specific information about the amount of bacteriostatic water to use.
What I have found is amount should be in the provided instructions or listed on the label.

Neither exists.

As a result, I figured the least amount would be best so the draw units would be minimal and shots quick.
But then it was suggested to actually use more bacteriostatic water to result in a larger draw.

The theory is the body can't absorb a so called concentrated solution and by diluting it and resulting in a larger draw that it helps the body absorb it better.

Unfortunately, unable to confirm this or find any info.

Any hear this and able to provide feedback and/or confirm that diluting and larger draw works better?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You're going to get almost full absorption with any reasonable concentration. I suppose it's possible that the concentration of the peptide could have some influence on the rate of absorption. But my impression is that water-based solutions absorb fairly quickly, regardless. Therefore I'm skeptical that there would be a discernible difference between different concentrations. Use the concentration that makes your typical doses convenient with the syringes you're using.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me