Best way to lower Cortisol

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Hey man, I was staying on topic, I had been called out when asked for more information. It is impossible to answer OP's question without more info, simply saying "sleep" isn't exactly helpful, especially in response to asking for more info. How it got into me being asked questions about my "low cortisol" is beyond me.

Let's see what the member has to add. Cortisol is a challenge and more information will certainly help us.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Roccc

Hi all!

I dont know my cortisol levels but I think my cortisol is high. I have a little bloated face and feet.

I have adrenal fatigue every year. BUT i noticed one thing. when I have adrenal fatigue, sometimes ( not always ), my bloated face and feet had gone.

I have this issues even if I dont have adrenal fatigue. why bloated face and feet had gone when I have adrenal fatigue?

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi all!

I dont know my cortisol levels but I think my cortisol is high. I have a little bloated face and feet.

I have adrenal fatigue every year. BUT i noticed one thing. when I have adrenal fatigue, sometimes ( not always ), my bloated face and feet had gone.

I have this issues even if I dont have adrenal fatigue. why bloated face and feet had gone when I have adrenal fatigue?
I don't know if you're having any problems with sleep, but here's a breathing exercise I've been using twice a day.

Hi all!

Without labs, suspecting a certain hormone is high is impossible. I'd recommend you get tested, it may be something completely different.

leeault

I have high cortisol. I hae attached the resukts for my 24hr saliva test. Tey also say my DHEA is low, but its fine on my blood work!
I have also attached what a top (works with hollywood stuntmen/women) nutritionist has recommended to me - plus meditation.
I also sleep 8hrs a nght and have no major worries - appart from low T symptoms for 8 years...slowy making progress on it I hope after getting on TRT 3 months ago...still no iprovement though!!

I'm new to the forum today so please can someone let me know that I have poted this correctly (and if its helpful!)
2.jpg1.jpg

I have high cortisol. I hae attached the resukts for my 24hr saliva test. Tey also say my DHEA is low, but its fine on my blood work!
I have also attached what a top (works with hollywood stuntmen/women) nutritionist has recommended to me - plus meditation.
I also sleep 8hrs a nght and have no major worries - appart from low T symptoms for 8 years...slowy making progress on it I hope after getting on TRT 3 months ago...still no iprovement though!!

I'm new to the forum today so please can someone let me know that I have poted this correctly (and if its helpful!)
View attachment 2574View attachment 2575

I am no adrenal expert, but I don't think those levels are ones you can reduce with nutrition. A nutritionist isn't a protected title like doctor is.

That nighttime cortisol elevation is concerning.

Plus you said you're sleeping 8 hours a night, not sure how you can improve that.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Eur Respir J. 2016 Feb;47(2):531-40. doi: 10.1183/13993003.00319-2015. Epub 2015 Nov 5

Sleep apnoea and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in men and women: effects of continuous positive airway pressure.

Kritikou I1, Basta M2, Vgontzas AN3, Pejovic S1, Fernandez-Mendoza J1, Liao D4, Bixler EO1, Gaines J1, Chrousos GP5.

Abstract
Previous findings on the association of obstructive sleep apnoea (OSA) and the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis are inconsistent, partly due to the confounding effect of obesity and infrequent sampling. Our goal was to examine whether in a relatively nonobese population, OSA is associated with elevated cortisol levels and to assess the effects of a 2-month placebo-controlled continuous positive airway pressure (sham-CPAP) use.72 subjects (35 middle-aged males and post-menopausal females with OSA, and 37 male and female controls) were studied in the sleep laboratory for four nights. 24-h blood sampling was performed every hour on the fourth day and night in the sleep laboratory at baseline, after sham-CPAP and after CPAP treatment.In both apnoeic men and women, OSA was associated with significantly higher 24-h cortisol levels compared with controls, whereas CPAP lowered cortisol levels significantly, close to those of controls.These results suggest that OSA in nonobese men and slightly obese women is associated with HPA axis activation, similar albeit stronger compared with obese individuals with sleep apnoea. Short-term CPAP use decreased cortisol levels significantly compared with baseline, indicating that CPAP may have a protective effect against comorbidities frequently associated with chronic activation of the HPA axis, e.g. hypertension.

Roccc

I asked this question because i thought i have adrenal fatigue but i dont. my cortisol and dhea-s levels is excellent. i just have rollercoaster testosterone level year round. I dont know why. is it because I'm 22? maybe I'm still an teenager and my hormones are rollercoaster. you know, teenagers have rollercoaster hormone levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me