Best pre workout shake?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Doctein

Just out of interest what do you all take pre workout? and how long before training?
Thanks
p/s Is there any people that prefer just caffeine as pre workout?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Caffeine/stimulant is usually the primary reason to use a PWO though be wary of most all the commercial preparations have way too much almost dangerous levels of caffeine bordering on 350mg per serving. Search...PWOs have been discussed before on this forum.

mooseman109

I have a cup of coffee with a scoop of choc whey protein, pure coaco, creatine, ghee butter and dash of himalaya salt. I know you coffee folks just crapped your pants, I do not like coffee at all. I eat patti of sausage with it. All about 40-45 minutes before I am pushing weights. I go to gym at 5am

I dont know if I am dooing it right but I dont bother with carbs before the gym, I just have a blended protein shake around 40 min to 1hr before I train. That's what works well for me.

Nashtide

I don't eat or drink anything specifically as a pre workout meal. I either hit the gym within an hour of breakfast or lunch so I don't see the need.

8grams of creatine, 3 of beta alinine, 10 strawberry isolate for taste in 5oz water. Then if i have leftover coffee in the fridge i down it 10min before the gym.
Post= 50grams of isolate, 5 of essential bbcc, 5 of glutamine, in 8oz water

Taz

I have a cup of coffee with a scoop of choc whey protein, pure coaco, creatine, ghee butter and dash of himalaya salt. I know you coffee folks just crapped your pants, I do not like coffee at all. I eat patti of sausage with it. All about 40-45 minutes before I am pushing weights. I go to gym at 5am
I often do the same or something similar, with or without protein. Making your own "old school " ECA (Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin) is sometimes a go to. Why? Because it works. However, with so many PWO options available I prefer to lean towards the ones with less stimulants.

BigTex

I got on this stuff when I lived in Miami. Been drinking it since then. They also have something similar in Brazil and Argentina. I supposed Venezuela too. Most people drink what amounts to as a shot. I drink the who 8oz cup. Its the only time I drink caffeine in a day.

Rabbit91476

Gorilla mode. The caffeine is different. No peak and crash like most.. Just steady energy
The owner “you tube. More plates more dates”. Did a one hour video on it describing why why he left out un essential ingredients

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me