Been blasting and cruising for over a year 18 months....blood results, PCT and getting off

Buy Lab Tests Online

Iseekadvice

Hi, I am a 29 year old male from the UK, I have been using steriods since last April 2015, and decided to stop because I just wanted to.I have used NPP, tren(only 5 weeks)(twice), sustanon, test e, tbol and dbol in that period. any how, I will explain my getting off process. First of all, in the final 3 months of getting off, I reduced my dose from 500 mg to 250 every two weeks, just to bring everything back to normal, then on my final injection, I did HCG 2000 ui eod for three weeks, I then wanted to try clomid and see how i related to it, I have plenty, real pharma quality given by a doctor in the UK, so on the final week of blasting hcg, I started 25 mg clomid everyday, now, I feel absolutely fine, nothing has changed, I feel normal! after the final week of hcg, I increased the clomid to 50 mg which I have been taking since 7 days after my final hcg shot, and I feel normal, no side effects, no mood change, libido is normal, I feel great(normal way) I have lost size but not much weight, my erections are normal and my testicles never really shrunk but I notice they are much more bigger than before.I did a blood test on wednesday and the results are as follows( based on UK model)My testosterone came at 20.7 ( normal is 8.7- 29)My estrogen came at 156 (normal is 40-161)My FSH came at below 1( normal is 1-10)My LH came at below 1( normal is 1-9)What I don't understand is, that my FSH and LH is very very low yet my testosterone is normal, I feel normal, I have good erections, no shutdown, no moody feelings nothing.I am just wondering if anyone can help me translate these results, I know its early into PCT and things may improve later on.Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching