Been away for a while, need help

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkiDaddy

Just got my Cortisol and Prolactin labs back. are they where they should be if not how do I get them in range for Libido? Or does anyone see what could be causing Zero Libido.
Cortisol = 11.7 ng/dl
Prolactin = 12.2 ng/ml
Total Testosterone, Serum 1064 High ng/dL 264-916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 23.4 High pg/mL 6.6-18.1
DHEA-Sulfate 154.0 ug/dL 30.9-295.6
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 38.9 nmol/L 19.3-76.4 MB
Estradiol Sensitive 28

Take T. Cream 200 mg. 1 click twice daily and HCG 250iu. twice weekly, No AI

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Although that prolactin level isn't excessive, for some guys it may be enough to cause problems, particularly if it's crept up due to TRT. A trial of cabergoline can give some indication if this is the case. In the long run I think it's better to find a protocol that doesn't inflate prolactin, if that's possible. It's known that estradiol can push up prolactin, but yours isn't excessive. There may be another mechanism at work, assuming your prolactin has risen from a lower baseline. I'd suggest trying a lower dose of testosterone, but you don't have any easy way to reduce by 10-30%.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I checked Testosterone 4 hrs. after applying. Problem is how to get Cabergoline for test my urologists' sucks.
If you do end up trying it, whether through your urologist or via AllDayChemist, be sure to go low and slow with the dosing. At these relatively low levels of prolactin it's possible to crash it with as little as 0.25 mg of cabergoline a week. For my trial I started at 62.5 mcg twice a week and titrated up to 31 mcg daily, which ended up being too much. Creating small portions is a nuisance, but necessary. And while it's useful to see if lower prolactin helps with symptoms, I view cabergoline as more of a bandaid on a problematic protocol; it's not a good long-term solution.

SkiDaddy

If you do end up trying it, whether through your urologist or via AllDayChemist, be sure to go low and slow with the dosing. At these relatively low levels of prolactin it's possible to crash it with as little as 0.25 mg of cabergoline a week. For my trial I started at 62.5 mcg twice a week and titrated up to 31 mcg daily, which ended up being too much. Creating small portions is a nuisance, but necessary. And while it's useful to see if lower prolactin helps with symptoms, I view cabergoline as more of a bandaid on a problematic protocol; it's not a good long-term solution.
Do you see anything in my protocol that is concerning, and any changes or suggestions

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I do think having serum testosterone over 1,000 ng/dL is unnecessary, and most likely considerably above what your optimal natural level would be. I'd at least want to try running lower levels for a while to see what happens. Also, have you measured DHT on this protocol? It may be high, which can suppress both estradiol's formation and action. This would seem to have contradictory implications for prolactin, but we're just looking for things that are generally out of balance.

SkiDaddy

Cortisol was pulled at 8 am. here are the other labs.
please review and comment, thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.jpg
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 53
I do think having serum testosterone over 1,000 ng/dL is unnecessary, and most likely considerably above what your optimal natural level would be. I'd at least want to try running lower levels for a while to see what happens. Also, have you measured DHT on this protocol? It may be high, which can suppress both estradiol's formation and action. This would seem to have contradictory implications for prolactin, but we're just looking for things that are generally out of balance.

I think it would be very difficult for him to decrease testosterone level on cream a little bit. As I understand he is doing 1 click twice daily, so he can either leave it like that or cut in half.
Anyway dosing cream is a bit difficult and not everyone does well on the cream as Ive read people’s experiences.

Ive tried it for a couple of weeks on the scrotum as advised, the level of anxiety was enormous, my test levels at 5 clicks a day were 600ng/dl and I was feeling worse than pre TRT. As I know from a dcotr using it with enough patients some guys dont absorb it well, others absorb it but the test levels dont show accurately in blood serum. Also its possible my cream was crap but I got insane libido and errections, I could make sex 4-5 times per night

SkiDaddy

I was applying to scrotum when these tests were ran.
Since then I started applying to forearm, which should decrease TT I hope.
I was on shots, but now with blood thinner I bruise every time I Inject no matter how careful I am. So Creams seem the way to go.

Loki

I think it would be very difficult for him to decrease testosterone level on cream a little bit. As I understand he is doing 1 click twice daily, so he can either leave it like that or cut in half.
Anyway dosing cream is a bit difficult and not everyone does well on the cream as Ive read people’s experiences.

Ive tried it for a couple of weeks on the scrotum as advised, the level of anxiety was enormous, my test levels at 5 clicks a day were 600ng/dl and I was feeling worse than pre TRT. As I know from a dcotr using it with enough patients some guys dont absorb it well, others absorb it but the test levels dont show accurately in blood serum. Also its possible my cream was crap but I got insane libido and errections, I could make sex 4-5 times per night
He could have it compounded at any strength. I think trying it at 175MG is worth a try. He could still do a click in the morning and before bed.

Match

Acabei de receber meus laboratórios de cortisol e prolactina de volta. eles estão onde deveriam estar, se não como faço para colocá-los no intervalo para a libido? Ou alguém vê o que poderia estar causando a Libido Zero.
Cortisol = 11,7 ng / dl
Prolactina = 12,2 ng / ml
Testosterona total, soro 1064 alto ng / dL 264-916
Testosterona livre (direta) 23,4 alta pg / mL 6,6-18,1
Sulfato de DHEA 154,0 ug / dL 30,9-295,6
Globo de ligação de hormônio sexual, soro 38,9 nmol / L 19,3-76,4 MB
Sensível ao Estradiol 28

Tome T. Cream 200 mg. 1 clique duas vezes ao dia e HCG 250iu. duas vezes por semana, sem IA
A causa não poderia ser baixo E? Considerando que o ideal T/E=16-30. O seu está 38

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me