Balls are small even on hcg??

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

FSH has a short half life. Ideally you have to inject EOD but when i was taking it i injected twice a week. It worked really well in restoring my fertility and it increased testicular size a bit
How much did you take weekly ? I am doing 75iu once with my hcg 500 eod

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey guys, my balls are smaller on trt even being on hcg? They are smaller and mostly hugged to my body for the most part. Does this mean not using enough hcg??
Protocol: rod
Test cyp/prop 39mg
Hcg 280ius

Just give yourself two shots of higher dose hCG (1000-2000 IU) two days apart and see if that works. If it does not, the hCG may not be good or you are one of those men who does not respond. Your testicles will never be bigger than they were in your youth. I have also found that using ED drugs and citrulline helps fill the sack even more.

Vvs1

Random thought that may have no correlation

Have you ever tested IGF-1? I read that enclomiphene, which would act similarly on testicles, decreases IGF-1.

Now does IGF-1 decrease because it's being utilized in the testicles?

keithc2485

Possibly increased prolactin or progesterone
well u hit the nail on the head. lol totally forgot to mention that..

I have Prolactinoma and a small little ball like the size of a mm on my Pet. glad so elevated prolactin is always been something that goes away n comes back for me ...

not crazy ., but i believe 15 is th highest ..and it goes to like either just 15 or sometimes 18 ... never in the 20s or higher tho... but its still there.

last year i got it down to 6.. but like i said it flairs up ..... luckly E2 is normal

Just give yourself two shots of higher dose hCG (1000-2000 IU) two days apart and see if that works. If it does not, the hCG may not be good or you are one of those men who does not respond. Your testicles will never be bigger than they were in your youth. I have also found that using ED drugs and citrulline helps fill the sack even more.
Nelson I do an eod protocol so I did what u said last night I increased my hcg from 260ius up to 1000ius. Should I wait till my next shot to do another 1000ius or do 2000ius?

M

MarkM

I've never had large testicles, even when younger. More than likely they are on the small side. Never bothered me having small testicles. I played lots of sports all the way through college and just felt like that was less that had a chance of being whacked, kicked, smashed, knee'd, or stepped on. It didn't seem to impact penis size. At my age now, large testicles would seem to just get in the way. I surely don't want them dipping into the toilet water when taking care of business. Shoot, call me crazy, but at my age, as long as the penis works, and it works real good, I could do without the testicles. I tried HCG to see if anything would happen but it didn't do anything for me but maybe that was because they weren't large to begin with. Kinda funny, all through my career people have told me that I have "huge balls".....little did they know.

Wolverine

I believe this issue (on HCG yet tightness) is due to increase in Norepinephrine. Now what causes the increase in Norepinephrine is the question. If you take an alpha blocker such as doxazosin or flomax your tightness will go away. It could be due to high E or low thyroid. I'm battling this currently. Used to take HCG and get great hang, now its tight. I also recently started GH peptides, pregnenolone and DHEA and maybe those are elevating my E or causing this issue on their own. Just had labs done.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me